Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Anyone from Belfast/N.I

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,783
    Reviews
    10

    Dick Anyone from Belfast/N.I

    I see that alot more people are down south which isnt always a bad thing seeing i do travel alittle down there but not often tho.

    Can anyone from Belfast or around N.I post in here so i can see who you all are,or even anyone who knows who could post there name on there behalf,Were all here because we have atleast one thing in common and i would like to share this + tips etc with the people who live closer to me. ( for now i shall try and get the gorjus women from Ireland to come up north hehe sorry guys i want all of the girls to myself.

    A Northern Ireland section would be great hehe if the admins could do that

    Im also looking for threesoms foursoms gangbangs etc.
    Last edited by CoolJay; 21-12-10 at 14:21.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin/Liverpool
    Posts
    10,201
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    I see that alot more people are down south which isnt always a bad thing seeing i do travel alittle down there but not often tho.

    Can anyone from Belfast or around N.I post in here so i can see who you all are,or even anyone who knows who could post there name on there behalf,Were all here because we have atleast one thing in common and i would like to share this + tips etc with the people who live closer to me. ( for now i shall try and get the gorjus women from Ireland to come up north hehe sorry guys i want all of the girls to myself.

    A Northern Ireland section would be great hehe if the admins could do that

    Im also looking for threesoms foursoms gangbangs etc.
    Dont ask for much do ya?
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball


    Justice For The 96

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,783
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Well i have the cash and im looking to splash so why not

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    I see that alot more people are down south which isnt always a bad thing seeing i do travel alittle down there but not often tho.

    Can anyone from Belfast or around N.I post in here.....

    Im also looking for threesoms foursoms gangbangs etc.
    Unfortunately not my cup of tea.

    You could check out the review section for escorts and look for those Belfast clients who opt for duos etc.

    You could also post request in clients section for what you are looking for.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    I see that alot more people are down south which isnt always a bad thing seeing i do travel alittle down there but not often tho.

    Can anyone from Belfast or around N.I post in here so i can see who you all are,or even anyone who knows who could post there name on there behalf,Were all here because we have atleast one thing in common and i would like to share this + tips etc with the people who live closer to me. ( for now i shall try and get the gorjus women from Ireland to come up north hehe sorry guys i want all of the girls to myself.

    A Northern Ireland section would be great hehe if the admins could do that

    Im also looking for threesoms foursoms gangbangs etc.
    Im in belfast, west of city, so if ya want gangbangs etc. take it thats with all girls as you say you want the girl all to yourself !!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    I see that alot more people are down south which isnt always a bad thing seeing i do travel alittle down there but not often tho.

    Can anyone from Belfast or around N.I post in here so i can see who you all are,or even anyone who knows who could post there name on there behalf,Were all here because we have atleast one thing in common and i would like to share this + tips etc with the people who live closer to me. ( for now i shall try and get the gorjus women from Ireland to come up north hehe sorry guys i want all of the girls to myself.

    A Northern Ireland section would be great hehe if the admins could do that

    Im also looking for threesoms foursoms gangbangs etc.

    Might be a good idea to get some spelling lessons between all the shagging you hope to be doing.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin/Liverpool
    Posts
    10,201
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Might be a good idea to get some spelling lessons between all the shagging you hope to be doing.


    CG
    And he has the cash to splash for the lessons.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball


    Justice For The 96

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (21-12-10)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Might be a good idea to get some spelling lessons between all the shagging you hope to be doing.


    CG
    Dont think it really matters bout the spelling, and im sure everyone that reads the post will understand clearly what is meant from the spellings unless they are 100% thick, so take it you dont no what an abbreviation is, by sounds of that comment you surely dont.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Dont think it really matters bout the spelling, and im sure everyone that reads the post will understand clearly what is meant from the spellings unless they are 100% thick, so take it you dont no what an abbreviation is, by sounds of that comment you surely dont.

    Read it again ya cock, abbreviation's I understand but bad spelling is what I am commenting on. The other thing I understand is only too well is people that talk hard from behind a keyboard normally have some lifestyle issues.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    I see that alot more people are down south which isnt always a bad thing seeing i do travel alittle down there but not often tho.

    Can anyone from Belfast or around N.I post in here so i can see who you all are,or even anyone who knows who could post there name on there behalf,Were all here because we have atleast one thing in common and i would like to share this + tips etc with the people who live closer to me. ( for now i shall try and get the gorjus women from Ireland to come up north hehe sorry guys i want all of the girls to myself.

    A Northern Ireland section would be great hehe if the admins could do that

    Im also looking for threesoms foursoms gangbangs etc.
    Whataboutyee Brother CoolJay, Wee Willie McCrea the Londonderry trisexual at your service. If it moves, I'll shag it..........for God and Ulster.

    I'd be honored to second your request for threesomes, foursomes and moresomes and for a Northern Ireland Section for the Reformed Brethren.....but not too reformed mind yee. There's nothin I like more then a good spit-roast.......except for an Ulster fry maybe.

    Do yee ken the funny handshake Brother CoolJay? On here, tis no business of man nor beast which foot yee kick with......but the fair ladies would like to know if your mickey swings to the left or the right.
    For God and Ulster

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to wee willie For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (21-12-10)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •