Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Roll the cameras - not.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ten thousand miles away
    Posts
    951
    Reviews
    21

    Default Roll the cameras - not.

    Well there I was a while back at the start of a punt.

    Greetings exchanged, money handed over clothes coming off.

    Then the lady says that she would like to put some music on and out comes a notebook PC. She sets it up on the table, facing the bed and has a little tinker at the keyboard and steps back.

    "Is that a webcam that I see built into the lid of the computer? Would you mind turning it round to face the wall please?"

    Now, I am pretty sure that the camera was not on but I have no way of knowing and I would prefer not to need to ask that question.

    Just thought I'd mention it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkskin View Post
    Well there I was a while back at the start of a punt.

    Greetings exchanged, money handed over clothes coming off.

    Then the lady says that she would like to put some music on and out comes a notebook PC. She sets it up on the table, facing the bed and has a little tinker at the keyboard and steps back.

    "Is that a webcam that I see built into the lid of the computer? Would you mind turning it round to face the wall please?"

    Now, I am pretty sure that the camera was not on but I have no way of knowing and I would prefer not to need to ask that question.

    Just thought I'd mention it.
    But if the camera was rollling we could all see your performance.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    But if the camera was rollling we could all see your performance.

    and vote a bit like the seX Factor.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    But if the camera was rollling we could all see your performance.
    And not be impressed by it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    And not be impressed by it.
    I just don't see what his point is? :-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Can I have some of your ego please?

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkskin View Post
    Well there I was a while back at the start of a punt.

    Greetings exchanged, money handed over clothes coming off.

    Then the lady says that she would like to put some music on and out comes a notebook PC. She sets it up on the table, facing the bed and has a little tinker at the keyboard and steps back.

    "Is that a webcam that I see built into the lid of the computer? Would you mind turning it round to face the wall please?"

    Now, I am pretty sure that the camera was not on but I have no way of knowing and I would prefer not to need to ask that question.

    Just thought I'd mention it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ten thousand miles away
    Posts
    951
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    Can I have some of your ego please?
    Why would it be a question of ego?

    There was one case discussed in here a while ago in which hidden cameras were set up to film clients. If I remember correctly, the Guards ended with up a whole lot of seized videos when they raided the place.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkskin View Post
    Why would it be a question of ego?

    There was one case discussed in here a while ago in which hidden cameras were set up to film clients. If I remember correctly, the Guards ended with up a whole lot of seized videos when they raided the place.
    True, I was told some time ago to sush by a girl in an establishment who knew I was talking on camera.
    Woke me up to sticking with independents

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Fair enough, I didn know that. However, it is the girl would be the one in trouble if the video saw the light of day rather than the client.

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkskin View Post
    Why would it be a question of ego?

    There was one case discussed in here a while ago in which hidden cameras were set up to film clients. If I remember correctly, the Guards ended with up a whole lot of seized videos when they raided the place.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ten thousand miles away
    Posts
    951
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    Fair enough, I didn know that. However, it is the girl would be the one in trouble if the video saw the light of day rather than the client.
    To an extent that is true but it might be that the person with the big video collection is the pimp back in his homeland wondering which of his clips might be up to funding his retirement.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkskin For This Useful Post:

    herodotus (21-12-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •