Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RTE 1 now

Reviews

Default RTE 1 now

Developers living on €200k a year.
    Hahahahahaha What a laugh

Reviews

it is an incredible programme, the developers are only laughing at us, they owe 17 billion and they still living in a lap of luxury, yet we get taxed extra in the budget, all we ask is fair play to everyone across the board.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    it is an incredible programme, the developers are only laughing at us, they owe 17 billion and they still living in a lap of luxury, yet we get taxed extra in the budget, all we ask is fair play to everyone across the board.
    With the greatest of respect, a lot of these guys are my friends, and you have no idea

Reviews

what do you mean I have no idea, i see aguy flying a 8 man helicopter to races, he wins 100k on horses in ayear and he has transferred 14 propoerty's to his wife, what have i no idea about,.

Reviews

what do you mean I have no idea, i see aguy flying a 8 man helicopter to races, he wins 100k on horses in ayear and he has transferred 14 propoerty's to his wife, what have i no idea about,.
    It's all bollix. They are all broke, completely broke. All a house of cards, if the truth is known it always was.

Reviews

if they are broke how is that guy flying around in the helicopter, who is paying for the petrol, if they are broke how come they are still living in ther ebig houses.

Reviews

if they are broke how is that guy flying around in the helicopter, who is paying for the petrol, if they are broke how come they are still living in ther ebig houses.
    They are just hanging in there. Some gave up sooner than others. Believe me most have been cleaned out, others to follow. The Bentleys are all in the auctions, the helicoptors (all but one, that I know, and I know a lot) are gone. Most have been driven mad with drink, the boats, the life style. There are one or two, still living what they can't afford, but they are only kidding themselves.
    They are all fucked.

Reviews

you do appear to know them, cam i ask you a question, do you feel sorry for them or did they think were above the rest of us.

Reviews

you do appear to know them, cam i ask you a question, do you feel sorry for them or did they think were above the rest of us.
    Most of them, not the ones on RTE so far, are nice guys. Of course to a greater or lesser extent full of themselves, but who wouldn't be. But if you think it's hard to live on basic wages, try doing it after being a billionaire. And most of them thought they were. Johny Ronan being the exception. I don't know him. other than his Roller outside the restaurants and Krystle. Cosgrave being very good to tenants. But the smaller guys are hurting. Guys with the big houses on the big roads, the Bentleys and Ferrari all gone. And more to go

Reviews

to a lesser extent down here in galway, i saw guys who had no experience in the construction industry buying sites and building houses with the intention of selling them on and making huge profits, the work man ship was poor, the sites were over priced and they now owe a fortune plus the businesses they were in 9which were profitable0 are now in crisis. Whay did people get so greedy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast