Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: For all those who drink less than me

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default For all those who drink less than me

    Please put some bread (or something) out for the birds

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Please put some bread (or something) out for the birds
    only your really showing your softer side these days.lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    only your really showing your softer side these days.lol
    Yes I know, It sounds a bit gay ( not that there is anything wrong with being gay)
    maybe change that to drunk. (again I might add)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Yes I know, It sounds a bit gay ( not that there is anything wrong with being gay)
    maybe change that to drunk. (again I might add)
    your second answer is accepted .lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    your second answer is accepted .lol
    4 inches of snow in my garden, Mr Lonely. Fucking hell
    Last edited by OnlyMe; 20-12-10 at 22:02.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    4 inches of snow in my garden, Mr Lonely. Fucking hell
    not a sign of a flake here
    send out the misus to tend to them poor birds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •