Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Viki or Roxi?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Must say I wouldn't have been so nice in the review as Horneylimerick.

Meeting another punter in the hall, her answering the phone in the middle of a blowjob !!!
    It would have pissed me off as well. Clearly he is a patient man.

Reviews

I'm almost 100% positive that the pic on my review was genuine if not they're twins, tried tineye couldn't find it anywhere else, all of the pics on the new profile are the same as vikis, as far as I know she was only in Limerick, and only for a few days cos she said at the time she was only staying to visit a friend for a couple of days and had to go home for a family occasion , which she seemed to b genuine about it, yet her profile was up for a week???

Oh sorry debest for repeating the thread, I think I'm going a bit blind

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I'm almost 100% positive that the pic on my review was genuine if not they're twins, tried tineye couldn't find it anywhere else, all of the pics on the new profile are the same as vikis, as far as I know she was only in Limerick, and only for a few days cos she said at the time she was only staying to visit a friend for a couple of days and had to go home for a family occasion , which she seemed to b genuine about it, yet her profile was up for a week???

Oh sorry debest for repeating the thread, I think I'm going a bit blind
    Sorry mate, Viki's pics were definitley un-verified when she was last in Limerick. That doesn't always mean it's a fake although this is rare.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (20-12-10)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is the same person on both profiles. We have suspended the Viki account and have transfered the reviews over to the Roxi profile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12