Thread: Why do people count so much on someone else for their own happiness?

Default Why do people count so much on someone else for their own happiness?

'why cant I find someone to be happy with?' how many times have u heard that? Happiness comes from within & does not depend on others yet we constantly look for others to fulfill us we can want others to share our happiness but not to make us happy Do u agree?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (21-12-10), JessicaJessy (20-12-10), magicalman9357 (20-12-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    'why cant I find someone to be happy with?' how many times have u heard that? Happiness comes from within & does not depend on others yet we constantly look for others to fulfill us we can want others to share our happiness but not to make us happy Do u agree?
    I think that happiness not shared is only half enjoyed. Probably human to need others to make us happy as personally I do enjoy being alone at times especially when walking and am happy with that but it's not much fun going out for a meal or to the cinema alone. But thinking about what you have said yes happiness does come from within but other people do not necessarily make us happy.

Happiness is only a state of mind. I guess I’ve come to a stage in my life where I tell myself if I don’t find my “other half” so be it, if I do again so be it.

If I don’t I’m quite happy the way I am, I like my own company.

One thing I’ve learnt throughout my life anyway is never to rely on anyone anyway, they’ll only let you down, there’s only one person you can truly reply on and that’s you.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (20-12-10), hd7055 (21-12-10), hornylimerick (21-12-10), Lucy Chambers (20-12-10), magicalman9357 (20-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You can be happy inside but happiness you share with someone special is the most gratifying . Lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (21-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post

Happiness comes from a cigar called Hamlet

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post

Happiness comes from a cigar called Hamlet
    I would of taught is was the blonde that lit it made him smile lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

If your not happy within yourself, you will never be happy no Mather whom your with....

Be happy, don't worry, shit works it's self out in the end

Reviews

I think for some people making other people happy makes them happy.
    And if thats what makes them happy so be it. We are all different.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96