Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Oh no. Fights could be cancelled for Christmas

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default Oh no. Fights could be cancelled for Christmas

    Should read Flights Cancelled.

    Oh no, I really hope my girlfriend and others can get home to their loved ones for Christmas.

    I don't want to be stuck looking at her.
    Last edited by OnlyMe; 20-12-10 at 18:30.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

    mature abby (20-12-10), mr maxi (20-12-10), TiffanyTees (20-12-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    F**k that anyway........I love nothing more than a good fight after the Christmas dinner.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

    TiffanyTees (20-12-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    F**k that anyway........I love nothing more than a good fight after the Christmas dinner.
    I'll see you here Christmas day so.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Sick to death of fights being cancelled.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Sick to death of fights being cancelled.
    Oops.... :-)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Should read Flights Cancelled.

    Oh no, I really hope my girlfriend and others can get home to their loved ones for Christmas.

    I don't want to be stuck looking at her.
    Far too many flight cancellations but for your sake hope flights return to normal quickly.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Sick to death of fights being cancelled.

    Take a look at some of the foreign news channel clips on You Tube, they are all laughing at us when after just a couple of inches of snow the whole country grinds to a halt.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Take a look at some of the foreign news channel clips on You Tube, they are all laughing at us when after just a couple of inches of snow the whole country grinds to a halt.


    CG
    I'm more concerned about London and Paris. Charles de Gaulle and Gatwick are having problems and hence delays. And of course my girlfriend is using both.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I'm more concerned about London and Paris. Charles de Gaulle and Gatwick are having problems and hence delays. And of course my girlfriend is using both.

    Yea I can see that being a problem.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    I have two flights- one to Paris and one to Gatwaick. I'm hoping I can get on them otherwise can I camp at someones?

    P.s sexy pics OnlyMe
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •