Thread: Ever feel like this?

Default Ever feel like this?

ever get the urge to do something unspeakably bad on the spot thing in public for example when I was at school I'd often imagine the reaction if I jumped up on the desk & said 'FUCK YOU'
    to the teacher or what if I opened everyones Christmas presents under the tree before they saw them! or maybe while in a que in the bank call everyone a shower of wankers what about standing in the que behind a girl with a miniskirt in a restaurant & lifting her skirt to see what reaction you'd get Sher we all think like that dont we?

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    for example when I was at school I'd often imagine the reaction if I jumped up on the desk & said 'FUCK YOU'
    I think we went to the same school.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ever get the urge to do something unspeakably bad on the spot thing in public for example when I was at school I'd often imagine the reaction if I jumped up on the desk & said 'FUCK YOU'
    to the teacher or what if I opened everyones Christmas presents under the tree before they saw them! or maybe while in a que in the bank call everyone a shower of wankers what about standing in the que behind a girl with a miniskirt in a restaurant & lifting her skirt to see what reaction you'd get Sher we all think like that dont we?
    Regularly, so I usually send a PM and arrange to meet a lovely lady

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Have to say no but the last sentence well we are only men after all :doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Yes, I am often gripped by a naughty thought. It comes after this question, usually asked by older relatives..

''So darling, what are you doing these days? Are you ever going to settle down and have some lovely babies''?

I would love to say ''Yes, of course. I just really enjoy gallivanting around having filthy sex for money right now''
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

ciara (19-12-10), dave1dave (19-12-10)

Reviews

Fighting society I tried for years but society always wins. Now I go with the path of least resistance.

I went to a fashion show with my hot female friend recently I wondered if I stormed the area behind the stage to see all the girls changing into their next outfit what the reaction would be
    I had a strict upbringing

Reviews

Thumbs up

I've actually done this one, it was in second year, got grounded for a month, suspended from school and never went back, felt great and turned out to be the best thing I ever did, don't think I'd be in the same position I am now if I'd stayed in school, funny how things work out lol!

It's always good to do two things speak what's on ur mind and take risks for what u believe in, has worked out for me so far....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (19-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I've actually done this one, it was in second year, got grounded for a month, suspended from school and never went back, felt great and turned out to be the best thing I ever did, don't think I'd be in the same position I am now if I'd stayed in school, funny how things work out lol!

It's always good to do two things speak what's on ur mind and take risks for what u believe in, has worked out for me so far....
    I wish i had the balls to tell my boss to f&*k off. but then I wouldn't have the money to enjoy myself on here. So for now I'll bite my lip and hold off

I should have done it when I was in school instead hehe
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (19-12-10)

Reviews

I have told a boss to fuck off. He drove me to it by constantly acting the arse ... he was a low life really and the only feeling of power he could get in life was to fuck about with his staff's minds. He fired me immediately.

That was many years ago. Over time I heard he was fired shortly after that on account of the long queue he had generated up to the steps of the local court house for all his bullying antics. So as it turns out, I took my chance to tell him where to go and not too long later someone else made him go there whether he liked it or not !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (19-12-10)