Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not listening

Default not listening

not being able to communicate is one of the reasons why so much relationships & marriages fail friends get on each others nerves by not listening to each other some people just like to be heard but how many times have u had something interesting to add to a conversation & turns out noone listening ever start telling a story in a group of people u know & realize noone is listening so u slowly fade out & pretend u never said anything - annoying isn't it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (19-12-10)

Reviews

It's very fuckin annoying happens to me all the time, makes you question relationships u have with ppl, doesn't it?

Reviews

Sorry what's this about? I wasn't listening.

Don't that piss you off when it happens?

Don't it?

Hello is anybody out there listening?

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

sorry i wasnt listening, did someone say something

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sure is ExP but class is something you either have or don't have : doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

I was going to say something.........

But what's the point!!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    not being able to communicate is one of the reasons why so much relationships & marriages fail friends get on each others nerves by not listening to each other some people just like to be heard but how many times have u had something interesting to add to a conversation & turns out noone listening ever start telling a story in a group of people u know & realize noone is listening so u slowly fade out & pretend u never said anything - annoying isn't it?
    LMAO

Well if you talk the way you typed that, with no pause or punctuation.
    No wonder people faze out.
    That was even hard to read.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (19-12-10)

money is the main reason of modern breakups why stress of the paying mortage bills

things get really bad when one or both of you get laid off stress then goes through the roof

me well i have big plans to win lotto / euromillions an have punting days you can only dream of paris/cuba/mexico/tahiti/thailand why thailand want go profeesion or semi in thai boxing trainng girls well models would not describe them live the dream

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
    money is the main reason of modern breakups why stress of the paying mortage bills

things get really bad when one or both of you get laid off stress then goes through the roof

me well i have big plans to win lotto / euromillions an have punting days you can only dream of paris/cuba/mexico/tahiti/thailand why thailand want go profeesion or semi in thai boxing trainng girls well models would not describe them live the dream
    thai women be careful u dont fall 'in love' with them 2 of my buddies foolishly did they'll clean u out!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast