Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: not listening

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    LMAO

Well if you talk the way you typed that, with no pause or punctuation.
    No wonder people faze out.
    That was even hard to read.
    truth is communications etiquette was a big thing in my upbringing....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    truth is communications etiquette was a big thing in my upbringing....
    Please elabourate...

And could you include any ettiquette involved in removing knickers from young ladies bedrooms, as this is becoming an intrest of mine.

Reviews

Ya its true, communication in a relationship is very important, so is a sense of humor. At the start of a relationship everything is funny, always laughing together, but as time goes on the only thing funny in a relationship is when one of you hurt yourself. Ha ha ha are you ok, ha ha I'll get a bandade ha ha ha .

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Please elabourate...

And could you include any ettiquette involved in removing knickers from young ladies bedrooms, as this is becoming an intrest of mine.
    commumications etiquette in my family was vital my posh parents said family communication dictates the role each member has in the family & is essential to the in the development of personality the concept of apptropriate behaviour such as language & manners is established throughfamily standards etc.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

commumications etiquette in my family was vital my posh parents said family communication dictates the role each member has in the family & is essential to the in the development of personality the concept of apptropriate behaviour such as language & manners is established throughfamily standards etc.
    I don't understand, this makes no sense to me.
    You are from Limerick ??

Blog Entries

not being able to communicate is one of the reasons why so much relationships & marriages fail friends get on each others nerves by not listening to each other some people just like to be heard but how many times have u had something interesting to add to a conversation & turns out noone listening ever start telling a story in a group of people u know & realize noone is listening so u slowly fade out & pretend u never said anything - annoying isn't it?
    Happens too often so think I need some assertiveness training. And yes it's very annoying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12