Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Out of topic" thread!

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    What do you say if you better become a "TROLL DETECTOR" sweetheart?I trust you and i know you can find them all.And then,i think that trolls might be more common these days than pimps....
    troll detector ..yeah good plan....but jj they all show themselves up..

Reviews

What do you say if you better become a "TROLL DETECTOR" sweetheart?I trust you and i know you can find them all.And then,i think that trolls might be more common these days than pimps....
    Hope thats not a dig at me honey...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Hope thats not a dig at me honey...
    Of course not honey,you know how i feel about you.....

we all feel the same jj (nasty lol)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydee View Post
    thanks Jessy for making your point. I dont post too often and was excited to see 43 replies but when I read them the only intellegent ones were from Lucy and yourself. I suppose in some small way I got part of the answer as to why ( or more reaalisticly, why not)
    I answered too. I tried to get it back on topic.

Reviews

Actually I dont... Im interested... lol. You even with your magic have guys thinking your thread has already received 43 replies. How do you do that... lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydee View Post
    thanks Jessy for making your point. I dont post too often and was excited to see 43 replies but when I read them the only intellegent ones were from Lucy and yourself. I suppose in some small way I got part of the answer as to why ( or more reaalisticly, why not)
    No worries jimmy,i know that are some smart,intelligent ppl around here,that could come with great comments and ideas on your thread,but sometimes they concentrate on unimportant things.I am sure that if they would read it carefully they would have something to say.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Nature of things?This is just an excuse.My question is:why would somebody post on a thread if has nothing to say about that subject?Just to post something?I can't believe life can be so sad and boring for some
    omg the twits on here ,going off topic ?they are like parasites they suck the reason out of a good interesting thread ,and high five each other for their banality
    a thousand kisses deep..

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Actually I dont... Im interested... lol. You even with your magic have guys thinking your thread has already received 43 replies. How do you do that... lol.
    have to say he is a professional pimp......well done jim...king of the pimps. lol
    Last edited by benin; 19-12-10 at 00:29. Reason: debest jim ffa say hello

Blog Entries

Like i've said,here you can post whatever,so i was thinking that if somebody is in a mood for a fight or anything,to not disturb the whole atmosphere on the boards,i am here,waiting for you!Come and fight with me on this thread and i will calm you down,i am really in the mood!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast