I'm no computer buff quite the opposite really heres the deal: my computer is a few years old but for the past year its been veeery slow at times drove me mad many a time still does, I was onto Vodaphone a few months ago blaming it on the broadband they did a few brief checks over the phone said its my computer itself & to get back onto them soon I didn't, a couple of months later I get a call from Indian people saying they are acting on behalf of Microsoft(I made sure to ask) said they were gonna 'fix' this problem anyway to make a long story short I amended a few things then allowed one of their engineers to work on my computer for an hr or so there was a charge 79euro for a 12month deal this is the 1st time money was mentioned
I went along paid the 79euro it initially improved my computer or so it seemed I never rang them back I was left in no doubt I could ring them anytime over the 12months now ringing the no. they gave me all I get is ''It is no possible to connect this call''
now just yesterday I went for a pint with a friend shes a computer buff she got talking about a scam Online Pccare the crowd I dealt with run by Indians calling from their country
I've been scammed I googled it its all a fucking racket dont half feel a right fucking eejit