Thread: Cindy in Limerick.

Reviews

Default Cindy in Limerick.

I have read a very good review of Cindy in Limerick.It says on her profile that she is Czech, yet she speaks Spanish and English.Now she may very well speak Czech but does not list it as not alot of Irish guys speak Czech.I suspect Cindy is just a fake name for a girl using several names.If Cindy is the girl I think she is then I would have no problem meeting her again.If any body who has been with the real Cindy could send me a pm about Cindy I would be grateful.I did'nt realize there are so many girl's names.

Thaks

Reviews

If you speak English or Czech then you're ok. Maybe she just doesn't advertise the other languages she speaks?

Question More Cindy In Limerick....

Here here Damron. If you look under the warning section you'll see my rant about the same lady.....
    I share the same fear as yourself basically...
    Lots of bullshit being put about by these ladies, though I could be wrong??

Reviews

Default Cindy in Limerick

I have no problem with the girls only the way they are using several profile pictures to confuse.The only girl I can talk about is Sonia and I have to say she was Fab in every way.If you can be guarenteed when you call you will see her I strongly recommend her.