Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Driving in Snow

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    During the winter I drive a Saab, the summer a Mazda.

Both are rubbish in the snow!
    Wouldn't you think the Saab would be ok?

2. Default

Saab's are a piece of shit, its well proven. they are made from GM/Opel parts bins, though of course they arent a part of the GM group anymore. they are normally driven by dentists, doctors and people with small penis's
    GO ON OUTA THAT, YAKUNCHA!!!!!

Reviews

One other thing I cannot fathom is why isn't there aquaplaning/ice training as part of the Irish driving test? One big reason why Irish people aren't capable of driving in ice is because they haven't been trained in it. Get the training when you get your driving tests done and we wouldn't need to have people needing this advice when it is too late or almost too late. It is compulsory to have 4 hours of aquaplaning/ice driving as part of your test back home, can't see why it should be any different here. Would prevent many accidents and deaths.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by YAKUNCHA View Post
    Saab's are a piece of shit, its well proven. they are made from GM/Opel parts bins, though of course they arent a part of the GM group anymore. they are normally driven by dentists, doctors and people with small penis's
    No I have to disagree there.
    I usually drive the RX8 when my penis is extra small, otherwise the Saab is ok.

Doctors and dentists? Maybe, but these professions also have the liking for BMW'S which are again crap in the snow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234