Thread: Family Christmas

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Santa Family Christmas

I have been in Ireland now for 12 days and I am REALLY missing my family so off home tomorrow.

I hope you all have a peaceful and loving time with your own family and friends over the festive period.

The Irish really DO know how to get you in the mood for Christmas, from the banks to the taxi drivers....

From the market stall holders to the pub landlords......

Tanx a Million!

BB xx

happy x mas to your own self.. i myself will go and spend some time with my nearest and dearest for a few days over the festive season. i will also be looking up an old flame, telling her a load of shit about how i want to get back with her, and then watch as she performs the sacred act of deepthroat on my fully erect penis, before i ejaculate in her mouth, then make my excuses and leave..

Happy X Mas
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    happy x mas to your own self.. i myself will go and spend some time with my nearest and dearest for a few days over the festive season. i will also be looking up an old flame, telling her a load of shit about how i want to get back with her, and then watch as she performs the sacred act of deepthroat on my fully erect penis, before i ejaculate in her mouth, then make my excuses and leave..

Happy X Mas
    You are some Boleeeks...

Happy christmas BB, You too WHC...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (17-12-10)

and the same to your own self, deedin ya do says i to thee
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (17-12-10)