Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Article: International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Article: International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    958
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    I hope all punters take note of today and remember its not just today that we should support this endeavour its 365. All escorts should be free to work safely and secure in this profession. And as for all escorts make sure you stay safe and don't allow anyone harm or intimidate you. We punters are privileged to have you share your time and companionship with us and the least you deserve is respect and safety.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to rubberlover For This Useful Post:

    Patricia (17-12-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Deep South In a Valley on the Edge of Forest
    Posts
    789
    Blog Entries
    9
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Well said, Rubberlover, I have spent some of the loveliest, most memorable times with womon who advertise here. As a client i look for Good heart, openmind, good imagination, willingness to communicate,listen. I have been treated with respect as a person by 99 percent of women i have spent time with, the other 1 percent, well shit happens, so i forget it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •