Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was the worst Xmas present you ever had and why do you think you were given it?

Lucy,
    did you use it?
    is that why he is your ex?
    Last edited by The Plumber; 17-12-10 at 02:41.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by charlottebabe View Post
    Hello

This could be a laugh......

Mine was a packet of biscuits from a wealthy aunt. They are not even sweet or chocolatie, they were plain, just to add insult to injury. Why? May be because I had not visited her enough over the year, who knows, but never forgotten it! Very embarrasing all round as I open the present in front of others. Really weird.
    After shave year after year and I never use after shave

3. Default

A bloody food mixer.
    My ex husband bought it for me i was only nineteen what in hell does a nineteen year old want with a mixer i didnt know how to turn the thing on never mind cook with it.
    Cat x
    Ten men waiting for me at the door?Send one of them home,I'm tired.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by charlottebabe View Post
    Hello

This could be a laugh......

Mine was a packet of biscuits from a wealthy aunt. They are not even sweet or chocolatie, they were plain, just to add insult to injury. Why? May be because I had not visited her enough over the year, who knows, but never forgotten it! Very embarrasing all round as I open the present in front of others. Really weird.
    I don't know the worst present i've got, but the worst one I've given is a book "parenting for dummies" to my brother and sister inlaw, didn't go down well christmas morning but i got a good laugh off it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

benin (17-12-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12