Thread: budapest scene and tips?

1. Default budapest scene and tips?

Hi folks,

Heading to budapest in Jan for lads weekend. wondering if anyone has any experiences/tips/recommendations regarding sex clubs etc?

Met a girl there this weekend - Abbey Delacroix. A quick google search will find her. Not cheap, at €300 for 2 hours. But it was absolutely mind-blowing. Really, really can't recommend highly enough. Apparently there's quite a crackdown on agencies and brothels now, and you also get a lot of strip clubs advertising 'independent' girls - but when you call the number, they just send whoever is available. Also, it seems like the upmarket hotels have their own rota of girls, so make it as awkward as possible for you to bring anyone else back. I've no idea if these 'hotel-approved' girls are any good.

Anyway, if you can afford it, meet Abbey. Not a clock-watcher, utterly amazing service, genuinely nice person to talk to who really enjoys her work. A real gem.

3. Default

Stay away from "clubs" is my advice, clearly in the hand of mafia-like organisations and you will NOT get value for money. Do NOT follow any girls in the Vaci utca pedestrian street! Potentially dangereous!
    Avoid the girls in front of the Intercontinental hotel!

Nevertheless the situation improves with the younger generation (girls under 25), knowledge of english language will remain a serious problem! My advice, visit girls at their place, it is safe! (the entrance will often look horrible, but donīt let this frighten you, you will be surprised once inside the appartment!)

Recommended area's: 1st, 5th and 7th district (chiquest ones), 11th district (upcoming), 13th district (greatest concentration of girls), 14th district (insider tipp if you want f.ex. students or very normal girls looking for some extra cash). Avoid the 8th district however!

An hour should be from 15000 forint to 20000 forint (but be informed that a lot is often extra, like kissing, CIM or A, mostly 5000ft), You should certainly not pay more than 25000 forint (to count easily: 1000ft is +/- 4 €).
    Indeed, some hotels ask the poor girls an "entrance fee", that is why, again, I recommend to visit the girls at their places (taxis are cheap in Budapest) instead of taking them to your hotel.

Enjoy! :-)
    Last edited by dr love; 11-07-11 at 15:17.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Differentpictures For This Useful Post:

damron (18-07-11)