Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: Monkeynut

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default Monkeynut

    Please note that Monkeynut is not related in any way to Monkeytwat.

    Monkeytwat is a new member and isnt as nice as Monkeynut. There will be no mention of penis size at this point.

    Monkeynut

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bravaria
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Please note that Monkeynut is not related in any way to Monkeytwat.

    Monkeytwat is a new member and isnt as nice as Monkeynut. There will be no mention of penis size at this point.

    Monkeynut
    Nor am i related to you . Im must mention my sorrys . I did not sees your user name . Can mine be changed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Good man. What's this about then?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    I see now. Very good. Carry on

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Good man. What's this about then?
    I dont know ....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post

    isnt as nice as Monkeynut.
    .....


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytwat View Post
    Nor am i related to you . Im must mention my sorrys . I did not sees your user name . Can mine be changed.
    This is even worse than I first thought .... Monkeynut prefers Mercedes Benz as BMWs are for ladies. Just ask Lucy and some of the other girls

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    This is even worse than I first thought .... Monkeynut prefers Mercedes Benz as BMWs are for ladies. Just ask Lucy and some of the other girls
    I have 2 Mercs and a Porsche. I would rather walk than drive a BMW.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    .....
    Thats not nice ....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I have 2 Mercs and a Porsche. I would rather walk than drive a BMW.
    Whats it like to be poor! I have 4 Mercs and a 911

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •