Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Some CheeK!

Reviews

He is an ASSHOLE of the highest calibre !
    break a leg !
    actually break them both

Reviews

I don't believe that Ireland was bullied by anyone in the squad,he got a bit of banter about being bald & after he made up the deaths of both his grannies he claimed he was being picked on by the Irish squad & used it as an excuse not to play for Ireland.

It's embarrassing the wap Trap kept trying to get the fucker to play. Ireland should have had the guts to clearly state that he had no intention of ever playing for Ireland again. People may not have liked it or understood why, but he would have earned a bit of respect from people.

As for wanting to come back now & play for us, he should be told to Fuck Off. He can't be relied upon. All players should make their intentions about playing for Ireland at the beginning of a campaign & should not be allowed change minds half way through.

3. Default

McCarthy has been injured for the last 2 months which is why he's not playing. Martinez at Wigan reckons he's gonna be a world star. Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool have been looking at him and himself and Ireland play in the same kind of position. But with Glen Whelan, Keith Andrews, Paul Green and Darron Gibson in our midfield (as much as I hate to admit it) Ireland has to play. As for Trap the man is set in his ways. He drops Andy Reid who is better than the four there now. Won't play Steven Reid who if it wasn't for injuries would have been at a bigger club than Blackburn years ago not moving down to West Brom and calls up Seamus Coleman says he'll play him then leaves him on the bench because the fans want him on. Maybe Trap should go. Lets not forget that Richard Dunne criticised him after the Russia game. His record is only slightly better than Stan 'I'm the gaffer' Staunton.

Stephen Ireland should never ever play for his country again, he has shown no respect to the jersey, the manager and the whole country, fair enough he is a good player though and i would say he will get to play for ireland again, the arrogant little bastard using the country just because he cant get first team football!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234