Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Life is precious

Default Life is precious

every now & then u gotta admit u all of a sudden remember that you're gonna die & then u start wondering when & how its going to happen You discover when u get older that life is so so short I'll miss so many people they'll miss me, people say you'll move to a better place wheres the proof? I'll be on my last legs people will be telling me 'Everything will be ok' it wont
    the Bible says 'Jesus came to reconcile us with God free us from the fear of death & dying & give us the assurance of eternal life with Him' sher I never met Jesus
    I don't wanna go...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    every now & then u gotta admit u all of a sudden remember that you're gonna die & then u start wondering when & how its going to happen You discover when u get older that life is so so short I'll miss so many people they'll miss me, people say you'll move to a better place wheres the proof? I'll be on my last legs people will be telling me 'Everything will be ok' it wont
    the Bible says 'Jesus came to reconcile us with God free us from the fear of death & dying & give us the assurance of eternal life with Him' sher I never met Jesus
    I don't wanna go...
    Right that's it...i'm off to the nearest cliff......I want to find out for sure......

You aren't going to go yet, Exp. Don't think about it until you have to. Nice post, by the way. You are right, Life is precious
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

As someone who has been, gone and returned. (Drowning accident as a kid.)

All I can say is that its highly overrated. Hope this helps

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I don't wanna go...
    We are in a deep mood today ExP... Scary thought though... I tend not to think about it...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    We are in a deep mood today ExP... Scary thought though... I tend not to think about it...
    Sounds like you guys are afraid of it.
    Its going to happen some day so embrace it and enjoy the thrill of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    I am absolutely terrified of dying. I don't think there is much thrill, just an end.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    On yer bike.....

living on my own I fear I'd go suddenly noone would find me for weeks melted into the mattress twud be an awful ending a terrible way to go who would clear my internet search history?..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I am absolutely terrified of dying. I don't think there is much thrill, just an end.
    I think it all depends how ya go. I wouldn't like to go of old age , i think i'd pull the trigger before that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast