Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61

Thread: What is the beat Thread of the last month?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default What is the beat Thread of the last month?

    To hopefully lighten the mood!!!!

    Best thread of last month (and a half. 1st of Nov to now.) whether witty or provocative. simply nominate and those getting most "thank you" remarks underneath is the winner!

    Sorry no prize as comp person on sabbatical! Just the knowledge that you are brilliant will have to suffice!

    Please add links to your nominated Thread!

    For the benefit of Only Me and Dublin Laddie you can not nominate your own Thread!!!!

    Two nominations only per person!

    In event of tie public poll will apply!
    Last edited by dannyboy10; 15-12-10 at 10:10.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    My first nomination is Violette with....Shout out all my Gansta biatches!!
    PSML reading this one...brilliant!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-biatches.html
    Last edited by dannyboy10; 15-12-10 at 10:19.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (15-12-10), El Gordo (15-12-10), UKHeather (16-12-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    My first nomination is Violette with....Shout out all my Gangsta biatches!!
    PSML reading this one...brilliant!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-biatches.html
    i hate when you make a silly spelling mistake on what should be a good thread..

    my first nomination is jimbop the pimps https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-ladies-2.html
    the reason is cause he is half fuckin serious.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Lucys morose thread,it could have been brilliant. It actually was brilliant. Pity it got deleted.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (15-12-10), Tentative Toe (15-12-10)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Lucys morose thread,it could have been brilliant. It actually was brilliant. Pity it got deleted.
    i must have missed that....deleted you say? what happened?
    Last edited by benin; 15-12-10 at 10:19. Reason: go on danny tell me what happened lol

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Next and final nomination is Alec Horans Wikileaks because of the pure effortless comedy in the original post!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...i-members.html
    Last edited by dannyboy10; 15-12-10 at 10:24. Reason: because some mgrs and mods would love me to answer benins question!

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i must have missed that....deleted you say? what happened?
    How long is her ban?

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    How long is her ban?
    there is a recurring theme to your posts today(and its not the price charged lol)
    Last edited by benin; 15-12-10 at 10:26. Reason: debest would like if everyone posted something in this section.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,199
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Next and final nomination is Alec Horans Wikileaks because of the pure effortless comedy in the original post!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...i-members.html
    Final nomination?

    How about The new and improved "Weekend Summary" thread?

    Funniest thread of the year, never mind month
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    Final nomination?

    How about The new and improved "Weekend Summary" thread?

    Funniest thread of the year, never mind month
    Link please Mr. Scotus!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •