Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blow job tip for the ladies

will enjoy watching you hum it...lol...x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    will enjoy watching you hum it...lol...x
    Erm no... I don't think you have quite got the hang of this DA. Do ya know any tunes by the Pet Shop Boys? No cancel that. How are you at a deep lengthy moaning type sound? Hmmmm ?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Erm no... I don't think you have quite got the hang of this DA. Do ya know any tunes by the Pet Shop Boys? No cancel that. How are you at a deep lengthy moaning type sound? Hmmmm ?
    my wife has that sound to a tee...sadly not at the time you mean jim.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    my wife has that sound to a tee...sadly not at the time you mean jim.
    Well fine... but now that you are aware, next time you hear it grab her by de backa de head and lob it in. Tis fukin lovely man. I know.

Sadly my wife has refrained from humming recently. Nit quite sure why. Ah well.

Well fine... but now that you are aware, next time you hear it grab her by de backa de head and lob it in. Tis fukin lovely man. I know.

Sadly my wife has refrained from humming recently. Nit quite sure why. Ah well.
    nits are a scurge allright...my dog had them(is your wife..never mind)

6. Default

You know ladies, for me anyway the ol' bitta OWO is vital to get the show steadily on the road, but a lot of ye don't have a clue.

Well here is a tip. To add excitement and delightment whilst giving yer man a good ol' BJ simply .....HUM, MOAN, or just make noise generally. I visited a lovely young lady recently and she was a hummer. I asked her hum her National Anthem while she was working away, and before she could get to the chorus I was already after lubricating her vocal cords.

So there ye have it. To maximise a punters pleasure while administering the OWO or sissy girl oral .... Hum a tune, Hum a happy tune. Your client will love you for it.
    Where do you come up with this crazy shit lol....
    Vote for FINE GAEL/LABOUR 2011,time for a change.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
    Where do you come up with this crazy shit lol....
    Aha crazy shit indeed. I challenge you to request your lovely lady to moan on your donk while in the throws of the best BJ and come back to us here with a report that either shows that perhaps I'm am crazy or....or..... tWas the best feckin BJ of yer life.

Ha!

Blog Entries

You know ladies, for me anyway the ol' bitta OWO is vital to get the show steadily on the road, but a lot of ye don't have a clue.

Well here is a tip. To add excitement and delightment whilst giving yer man a good ol' BJ simply .....HUM, MOAN, or just make noise generally. I visited a lovely young lady recently and she was a hummer. I asked her hum her National Anthem while she was working away, and before she could get to the chorus I was already after lubricating her vocal cords.

So there ye have it. To maximise a punters pleasure while administering the OWO or sissy girl oral .... Hum a tune, Hum a happy tune. Your client will love you for it.
    can i hum a christmassy tune , or is there a risk of offending some holy joe lol :S hahahhaa
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    can i hum a christmassy tune , or is there a risk of offending some holy joe lol :S hahahhaa
    Jingle Balls?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnh For This Useful Post:

ciara (15-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    You can hum what you like honey.

Although Benny was quite pleas with you rendition of "the hills are alive, with the sound of music".

He is nauseatingly in praise of your humming.

Poor ol Ben just doesn't seem himself tonight.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast