Thread: Sex training/coaching

1. Default Sex training/coaching

Hi,

Just joined, trying to build up to the ten post minimum.

I don't have very much expereicne, so I am basically looking for some honest feedback/coaching/training to become more satisfying to women in every respect.
    I want the benfit of the years of your experience.

Therefore in ordinary sexual matters i need honest instructive feedback, coaching and training in sexual satisfaction of my host. I need training from a woman with experience in improving and correcting everything from stroking and french kissing and giving oral pleasure through to training to make the best use of my penis to hit g-spot, angles for also stimulating clitoris etc in a variet of positions. Practical instruction and practice.

If some of the next para isn't your cup of tea, reply anyway. I also have a submissive curiosity and would like to expereicne nipple clamps, being bull whipped and anally penetrated with a strap on. I feel that doing the dildo training first breaks the ice and pushes through embarrisng vulneribility to set the stage so that the critisism and correction in the other areas would not be so bad. Would like to CD during dildo training and would need to borrow a few things.

Could you train me as outlined, let me know. If you have an email address let me know.
    Last edited by sexapprentice; 13-12-10 at 20:19.