Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Undatable

Default Undatable

I intended to watch this last night and missed it. I'll try and catch up with it later today.
    Did anyone see it?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...?newsfeed=true

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (04-04-12), LaBelleThatcher (06-04-12), Melindablondey (04-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    I intended to watch this last night and missed it. I'll try and catch up with it later today.
    Did anyone see it?

I caught the last 20 minutes of it last night. It is lovely to see that people with a disadvantage in life can forget about their conditions, get on with life and find love (or at least have fun trying to find it if they don't!).

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

They were talking about it on the Wright Stuff this morning and I wish I had watched it. I might look it up and watch it later if I can. It sounds like it was well accounted, but no one liked the name of the programme.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

LaBelleThatcher (06-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    They were talking about it on the Wright Stuff this morning and I wish I had watched it. I might look it up and watch it later if I can. It sounds like it was well accounted, but no one liked the name of the programme.
    If you watch the programme, you will see that when the title comes up, Cupid comes along and shoots down the 'Un' prefix, illustrating the point that these people are datable.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Did anyone see it?

Yeah I watched it, I was in fact going to start a thread in here about it a few days back just to let people know it was on in case they might be interested then I changed my mind as I thought it wouldn’t have got much interest.

So if anyone does want to see it they can catch it at this link, its from YouTube and not 4oD as I don’t think people in the south can watch UK programmes on 4oD or the BBC iPlayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2_U...has_verified=1
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

benin (04-04-12), darren441 (21-04-12), dr love (04-04-12), LaBelleThatcher (06-04-12), Melindablondey (04-04-12), Nicole (04-04-12), samlad (04-04-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Yeah I watched it, I was in fact going to start a thread in here about it a few days back just to let people know it was on in case they might be interested then I changed my mind as I thought it wouldn’t have got much interest.

So if anyone does want to see it they can catch it at this link, its from YouTube and not 4oD as I don’t think people in the south can watch UK programmes on 4oD or the BBC iPlayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2_U...has_verified=1
    Cheers John .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (04-04-12), Melindablondey (04-04-12)

Reviews

Is it wrong of me to have laughed my ass off several times during the programme ? Never realised just how frustrating it must be to have such a disability , but yet retain the desire to find a mate . I wish them luck in their quest .
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries

I've recorded two episodes of it and look forward to watching it. Anything that makes people realise that disabled people have the same desires is welcome.

Some criticise the title of the programme. But that was what caught my attention in the TV guide. And I think the inflammatory title will make people think about the concept of being perceived as being undatable when really, that person could be not just an awesome date but best life partner.

xxx

Pru

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Is it wrong of me to have laughed my ass off several times during the programme ? Never realised just how frustrating it must be to have such a disability , but yet retain the desire to find a mate . I wish them luck in their quest .
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

Blog Entries

I've watched one episode now and will watch more when I can, as it was interesting. I have to admit that the chap who was writing poems I would find a nightmare, as I'm not that romantic in that sense and anyone who keeps talking about love freaks me out. Sadly I think the lady that he chose was not right for him, as she didn't show her emotions well and he needs that really. It was lovely to see both of them at least have the chance to bond though and hopefully next time he will find someone closer to his own heart.

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I've watched one episode now and will watch more when I can, as it was interesting. I have to admit that the chap who was writing poems I would find a nightmare, as I'm not that romantic in that sense and anyone who keeps talking about love freaks me out. Sadly I think the lady that he chose was not right for him, as she didn't show her emotions well and he needs that really. It was lovely to see both of them at least have the chance to bond though and hopefully next time he will find someone closer to his own heart.
    I watched that one on line, and it did strike me that "falling in love" may be Shaine's "special interest"? He is SO sweet, but LORD GOD...it is as if he has understood everything about love and dating on an objective level and nothing as all about "applied" love and dating...

He reminded me of a lovely old time UK comedian "Charlie Drake":

There was another series about his search for the elusive love of his life "Sylvia" who he always *just* managed to miss finally meeting through a dating agency, but nothing on youtube except the theme.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast