Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: El Gordo - Site helper

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default El Gordo - Site helper

    Just a very quick thread to clarify El Gordo's role as a site helper on E-I.

    El Gordo runs his monthly blogs, "El Gordo's pick of the Month" whereby he selects the escort fo the month based on the information he collates from the reviews submitted for that month. El Gordo is not a moderator and does not have the same level of access as a moderator on this site.

    I hope that clarifies everything.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    El Gordo (13-12-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    733

    Default

    sam it is okay anyone who knows El Gordo knows he is a guy who is helpful at all times.. who does not like conflict.. who does not take sides and is an over all good guy..and I find him like others on this site very helpful.. but sure is that what being a group of people with the same interests should be about...x
    Last edited by DONEGALANGEL; 13-12-10 at 19:04.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

    kelly curvybabe (14-12-10), dannyboy10 (13-12-10), El Gordo (13-12-10), Lucy Chambers (13-12-10), Rodney69 (13-12-10), samlad (14-12-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Why, what happened to spur the need to clarify, what did i miss?

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Why, what happened to spur the need to clarify, what did i miss?
    Jeeze anon... keep up lad. There was a reference in one on the major threads that someone got a PM from a site helper, and Westie asked.. "Who tha...", tis Gordie someone answered. Then West got on his high horse cos someone had accused him of hiding the fact that he had access to certain areas that you and I dont, then West denies this and......................

    Oh Fcuk off and read it yourself....

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (14-12-10)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    El Gordo is an excellent poster and a very fair man. I have already apologised to him for dragging him into this mess.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 13-12-10 at 21:43.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    El Gordo (13-12-10), samlad (14-12-10)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Jeeze anon... keep up lad. There was a reference in one on the major threads that someone got a PM from a site helper, and Westie asked.. "Who tha...", tis Gordie someone answered. Then West got on his high horse cos someone had accused him of hiding the fact that he had access to certain areas that you and I dont, then West denies this and......................

    Oh Fcuk off and read it yourself....
    link!!!!!!! lol

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Since this thread might be baffling to people who didn't read that thread, which was rather long, I'll explain further. Lucy asked there why Westie has access to the "Mods and Escorts" section if he is no longer a mod, and has never been an escort. She was told that he had access because he was on the "site helpers" list, which includes the mods, but is not just mods. That sounded odd to me, since I happen to be on that list and I don't have access to that section, so I pm'ed her. Lucy then asked about this, initially not identifying me as the person who pm'ed her. After a certain amount of provocation she then posted my name and almost immediately edited the post to remove it. At that point I thought I should just post and confirm that I had been the one who pm'ed her. There was some small amount of sniping after that, but things generally calmed down. To prevent speculation from getting out of hand again, I'd just like to clarify a few points:
    - I don't want access to that section. It doesn't concern me. I'm not a mod or an escort.
    - I am on Sarah's "site helpers" list, but I've never received any money from E-I, directly or indirectly.
    - I'm not part of any conspiracy to stitch anyone up, as you may have read in a certain blog. I think the person who made that accusation honestly believes it to be true, but only because someone is feeding her dodgy information.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

    dannyboy10 (13-12-10), DONEGALANGEL (14-12-10), JAMESCORK (13-12-10), lonely (13-12-10), Lucy Chambers (14-12-10), Rodney69 (13-12-10)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Since this thread might be baffling to people who didn't read that thread, which was rather long, I'll explain further. Lucy asked there why Westie has access to the "Mods and Escorts" section if he is no longer a mod, and has never been an escort. She was told that he had access because he was on the "site helpers" list, which includes the mods, but is not just mods. That sounded odd to me, since I happen to be on that list and I don't have access to that section, so I pm'ed her. Lucy then asked about this, initially not identifying me as the person who pm'ed her. After a certain amount of provocation she then posted my name and almost immediately edited the post to remove it. At that point I thought I should just post and confirm that I had been the one who pm'ed her. There was some small amount of sniping after that, but things generally calmed down. To prevent speculation from getting out of hand again, I'd just like to clarify a few points:
    - I don't want access to that section. It doesn't concern me. I'm not a mod or an escort.
    - I am on Sarah's "site helpers" list, but I've never received any money from E-I, directly or indirectly.
    - I'm not part of any conspiracy to stitch anyone up, as you may have read in a certain blog. I think the person who made that accusation honestly believes it to be true, but only because someone is feeding her dodgy information.
    very helpfull gordo
    i was testing your ability as a helper and you passed perfectly
    gordo for mod status

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    gordo for mod status
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I don't want to be a mod.
    Last edited by El Gordo; 14-12-10 at 10:05.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I don't want to be a mod.
    thats what all the mods say...look at anon he is still saying it ffs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •