Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: At the risk of a ban I really must say.......

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Angry At the risk of a ban I really must say.......

    .....that I am finding it increasingly difficult to spot the difference between a troll a mod a regular poster and a paying advertiser.........with an emphasis on the word TROLL and the activity of trolling.



    Harumph !!!


    What do you say ?

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

    El Gordo (13-12-10), Patricia (13-12-10), Rayden (14-12-10), TiffanyTees (14-12-10), YAKUNCHA (13-12-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    .....that I am finding it increasingly difficult to spot the difference between a troll a mod a regular poster and a paying advertiser.........with an emphasis on the word TROLL and the activity of trolling.



    Harumph !!!


    What do you say ?
    I beg to differ... (those three bloody goats better not try and cross MY bridge again!)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    .....that I am finding it increasingly difficult to spot the difference between a troll a mod a regular poster and a paying advertiser.........with an emphasis on the word TROLL and the activity of trolling.



    Harumph !!!


    What do you say ?
    Well apparently I am a troll, the mods are very nice and polite to me, and everyone else is a w****er

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Well apparently I am a troll, the mods are very nice and polite to me, and everyone else is a w****er
    Yes I'm a troll as well, I was outed by monster_monster I think on a day when someone had trod on his corns.

    CG

    Mods please note! This is not a personal attack on monster_monster he really does have corns.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Thank God the owner still has a sense of humour and a special affection for you also Alec xxx

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Thank God the owner still has a sense of humour and a special affection for you also Alec xxx
    And Westie do not tell me you have forgotten him already??

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

    YAKUNCHA (13-12-10)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Yes I'm a troll as well, I was outed by monster_monster I think on a day when someone had trod on his corns.

    CG

    Mods please note! This is not a personal attack on monster_monster he really does have corns.


    Mods please note I am just passing on a message from Jesus for City Gent

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Mods please note I am just passing on a message from Jesus for City Gent
    You don't need to send your son to give me messages!

    CG

    ps how are the corns?
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •