Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My time on EI !

Exclamation My time on EI !

Well its been fun with only 10 days left here i am feeling nervous and excited i just hope that everything goes according to plan!

I have had a brilliant 5 years in the job but i feel the time has come to head back to the real world! I have been amazed at the friendships i have made through this site with gents and ladies alike. I will still post here but for me the time has certainly come to hang up my stockings. I will always remember the good times and keep you all updated as to how my plans are going, but just to keep you in suspence i will not be saying what that is untill xmas eve

hugs and kisses to you all

happy punting guys

be safe ladies

Sophie
    A horny old gypsy named May, Had a stud for a client one day.
    She said, "Look in my eyes...", Then did hypnotize.
    That boy's still her toy to this day

Returning to work at the end of march after nearly a year away!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hotsophie For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (14-12-10), El Gordo (14-12-10), hd7055 (14-12-10), Lucy Chambers (13-12-10), Monkeynut (13-12-10), Nicole (17-12-10), RicFlair (17-12-10), samlad (13-12-10)

Good luck Sophie enjoy your Christmas and whatever you do in the future.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

Never had the pleasure Sophie of meeting you. But would like to wish you well in whatever it is you have planned for yourself in the real world. Good luck with it
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotsophie View Post
    Well its been fun with only 10 days left here i am feeling nervous and excited i just hope that everything goes according to plan!

I have had a brilliant 5 years in the job but i feel the time has come to head back to the real world! I have been amazed at the friendships i have made through this site with gents and ladies alike. I will still post here but for me the time has certainly come to hang up my stockings. I will always remember the good times and keep you all updated as to how my plans are going, but just to keep you in suspence i will not be saying what that is untill xmas eve

happy punting guys

be safe ladies

Sophie
    Good luck Sophie and hope the future is fantastic for you

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink

Would have liked to meet up with you at some time you sound like a lovely person.
    Well good look in the future.

Reviews

Hey Sophie
    Its been fun chatting in the chatroom and i hope everything turns out the way you plan and all the best for the future hun.
    Maxi x

deedin, i should also liking;d to have meeting'd adup with your own good self, parted with some hard earned cash, and then getting up to alsorts, before ejaculating on the carpet adin inside in the room, then making'd my own excuses, and pissing'd off down the pub, for to drinking'd loads of pints of beer, and ganing adout side of the pub for to piss agin the wall of said establishment. deedin i do
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by hotsophie View Post

happy punting guys

be safe ladies

Sophie
    The best of luck to you Sophie. Don't be a stranger and be sure to let us all know how you get on

Sam x

Sophie!
    I wish you all the best in New year and New life!!!
    Kalina

Reviews

Sophie, although we only met by chance and not on purpose, I'd like to wish you all the best in your new life and if it involves wine then contact me asap ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast