Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why another closed Thread!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    As you know, not allowing people to express themselves as they would like on a forum is different and not a turn-on, or shouldn't be anyway.

It's like getting turned on just because you know you shouldn't do something or there is danger involved. That's not a true turn-on IMO, and is only going to risk landing you in whatever the danger involved.
    Ahhh but that's just it Nicegirls, the thing that is forbidden one or is dangerous is always exciting. The forbidden fruit in the garden, the phalic snake slitherng to find the source of the sweetest nectar......the touch, smell and taste of that which cannot be adequately described in mere words.....the smell from the fishing trawler as it unloads it's catch at Killybegs.

Ok Nicegirls, I know that you're more into Prose then Poetry........but let yourself be transported...be transpired. Grab hold of something hard and shake yourself from your slumber and shout..."yes I can....oh God yesssssssss"

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Ahhh but that's just it Nicegirls, the thing that is forbidden one or is dangerous is always exciting. The forbidden fruit in the garden, the phalic snake slitherng to find the source of the sweetest nectar......the touch, smell and taste of that which cannot be adequately described in mere words.....the smell from the fishing trawler as it unloads it's catch at Killybegs.

Ok Nicegirls, I know that you're more into Prose then Poetry........but let yourself be transported...be transpired. Grab hold of something hard and shake yourself from your slumber and shout..."yes I can....oh God yesssssssss"
    How come your trying to make a joke of the thread maybe we should get back on topic as to why threads were closed
    Last edited by Apollo1; 13-12-10 at 03:05.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    How come your trying to make a joke of the thread maybe we should get back on topic as to why threads were closed
    It's 03:14 am.........maybe you should be asleep in bed like all good Christian folk and wake up refreshed in the morning to contemplate such momentous questions as why threads get closed.

Verily I say unto thee......read the E-I Commandments, for therein lie all the answers to your questions.

Holy shit u think yr so important you have your own commandments....i think your the one who needs some sleep..you might want to lay off the 100% columbian as well u sound like your off your face and a bit hyper
    Last edited by Apollo1; 13-12-10 at 03:37.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    Holy shit u think yr so important you have your own commandments....i think your the one who needs some sleep
    Kindly don't blaspheme. You may be correct that I could do with some sleep, but I'm not the one staying awake and looking for answers at 03:37 am.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345