Thread: Kings of Leon

Default Kings of Leon

I was at the Kings of Leon concert in the o2 last night. The show was great! Just wanted to see was anyone on the boards there last night.
    Shit happens when you party naked!

Wasnt there but would like to see them live sometime...i hear they are very good live

...great tunes

Reviews

I was there too. Great seats and sound was unreal-guitar play was excellent and setlist was great- all my faves played and 8 tracks from the new album. A mate who was there was disappointed there was no chat between songs but I loved the absense of the usual false "I love Dublin" s**t. I hope to see them in Slane but the sound will not be so good there.

I'm seeing them tonight at the MEN in Manchester - really looking forward to it..........love the music and they all look like they'd be a right dirty F88K!!!

Couldn't get, though wanted, tickets for Slane.

T
    xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor of Manchester For This Useful Post:

samlad (13-12-10)

Ya I love the fact he wasnt chatting between songs, He just said a few times are you guys having a good time. The support band were really good too they are call The Whigs. Had seated tickets too but it didnt matter everyone was standing anyway. Enjoy the gig Taylor they will be great.
    Shit happens when you party naked!

Reviews

Hope you enjoyed the concert at the MEN arena Taylor. The performance is so close to the studio sound and the bass lines are quite genius.