Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Clearly I'm talking to you
    Well ok then, Mr Anon.
    I just thought I'd get something going.
    Obviously not

Reviews

Well Mr H, like what?
    The only trouble I see here is from a select few little hitlers that think the only good opinion is their opinion and just want to shout you down without a valid debate.
    That's exactly the thing that kept me from posting back in the days before there were mods; I know things often do go off-topic, but if you think things are bad now, or that the mods are the problem, I can only say that you have no real idea how bad things were WITHOUT THEM. I know there are plenty of opinionated folks floating around the place, but what can be done about it? Just keep things friendly as best you can, and if there's someone getting out of line while you've remained civil, then others will no doubt back you up/come to your defence.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

mr maxi (13-12-10)

Reviews

Clearly I'm talking to you
    Thanks, at least that's progress. I don't recall intentionally bullying you but I don't think i agreed or liked some of your price threads, it's like the wheel, keeps going around in circles and I'm sick to the teeth with them..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Thanks, at least that's progress. I don't recall intentionally bullying you but I don't think i agreed or liked some of your price threads, it's like the wheel, keeps going around in circles and I'm sick to the teeth with them..
    You're fine really you are. My point is that's exactly what I want to hear. Let's debate things. Let people get passionate even upset.
    I agree not personal.

I put up a thread about what I'm having for lunch, and people seemed to like it. For God sake is the type of crap we want in here.
    I say a healthy debate, even row, would make this place a lot more interesting

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123