Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh yeah

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    Likewise ... but in reverse obviously

And, yes, I was thrilled yesterday, not only with the bonus point, but with the way Leinster are playing. A year ago, the thought of playing a big game like this without BOD and Luke would have had us feeling vulnerable, but the way O'Malley and McFadden are playing they are hardly missed.
    Well you know at times the game may be won or lost at the kick of a ball. I didnt see the Leinster game yesterday but saw previously where Sexy was off form and missed nearly 5 out of 5. Rog started off that way yesterday. The presure these guys are under must be huge.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Well you know at times the game may be won or lost at the kick of a ball. I didnt see the Leinster game yesterday but saw previously where Sexy was off form and missed nearly 5 out of 5. Rog started off that way yesterday. The presure these guys are under must be huge.
    True enough, a lot of these games there is almost nothing between the sides.

After an abysmal game last week, Sexton was in devastating form yesterday.

And we came close to getting the winning try at the end.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    True enough, a lot of these games there is almost nothing between the sides.

After an abysmal game last week, Sexton was in devastating form yesterday.

And we came close to getting the winning try at the end.
    Thats one thing Sexy has that ROG lacks a bit, that run to the lineability.. (is that a word... tis now.. lol)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12