Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tevez

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    Apparently he wants to go back to South America, though I can't see anyone being able to afford him.

Also, who could match his salary in South America?

So it looks like Barca, now they are flush with cash.

Pity in a way. Man Shitty are looking like coming good suddenly
    It seems that he is totally disillusioned with the proffesional game and all that surrounds it,
    I could see why this would be as all the drama he had before with agents and who owned
    his contract etc he was just a pawn in a money game.
    Basically he has said before his heart is not in the game and the desire to win trophies etc
    is not there anymore. If this really is the case and his heart isnt in it any more his game
    will eventually suffer, u cant play at that level if u arent commited to the game.
    I think the more time goes on more and more players will get disillusioned with the politics
    of the sport the power struggle between agents and clubs the blatant greed for money, the
    rooney saga was evedience of that,at the end of the day the agents are faceless people
    behind the scenes that pull the strings of players often young guys without alot of education
    in some cases not too bright,therefore easily manipulated. Sometimes the bluff game works
    and everything is great but if it dosent the Agents can slip back into the shadows and let
    the player hanging out there for the media etc to decimate. All these guys work on percentages
    so they dont give a shite what the contract or the consequences of it are once its for plenty
    of euros
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

I agree with what you are saying, and it is a pity as I consider Tevez one of the good guys and a good role model. I rate him very highly as a player, but a lot of his game is built around drive and competitiveness, and clearly that will suffer if his heart is not in it.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I was a big fan of Tevez when he was with United and he has played some great games for City.
    I didn't like the way some United fans turned on him after he left, as I don't think the final decision was his.
    Joorabchian and the rest of the crew that 'owned him' are just parasites.
    I hope he goes back to his homeland and gets some pleasure from his football again.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Arsenal need to spend on their defence and even a keeper. Not a strike force.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post
    Arsenal need to spend on their defence and even a keeper. Not a strike force.
    Yes Arsenal need another centre half
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12