Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Why we do it

Reviews

There's no way that Donna's ban will be overturned, unfair and all as many think it is. It might get reduced to a week or more, but no way in hell a mod's decision will be overturned. Doing so will completely undermine mods' authority on the boards.

While we're on the subject of fair modding - whenever people badger the management like this, they get warned/infracted/whatever. I don't see that happening here; I see Doozer trying to placate an angry group of people who won't let it lie until Monday.

I dislike E-I these days, have done for a while. The mods are bad, the board managers are worse, and you might as well forget about looking at the inane threads on the boards between working hours Monday-Friday. Ever since Patricia could afford to hire dedicated message board managers the boards, ironically, have gone to crap. But them's the rules nowadays, peoples. If you want to continue to post here, you have to accept it or leave, no matter how inept you think the decision is, how matter how unfair you think it is that your cyberfriend got banned.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Yes. I am.
    Why arent you listed as a site helper on the forum leaders board on the bottom of the page so? Whats the big secret. Funny thing is on this thread i am being accused of keeping info from ppl about where i have access to and then this comes out.

so why arent you listed on that board?
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Why arent you listed as a site helper on the forum leaders board on the bottom of the page so? Whats the big secret. Funny thing is on this thread i am being accused of keeping info from ppl about where i have access to and then this comes out.

so why arent you listed on that board?
    Westside.
    There is no secret. I neither know nor care why I'm not listed there, as I've never asked to be. I'm on Sarah's list, as I'm sure she'll be happy to confirm.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

I totally agree and wish to formally complain too.

What are we talking about?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    There is no secret. I neither know nor care why I'm not listed there, as I've never asked to be. I'm on Sarah's list, as I'm sure she'll be happy to confirm.
    You mightnt care but i do. Just to refresh your memory.

There have been a lot of comments for a long time from mods, and some from managers or owners, about us ordinary mortals engaging in speculation without the full facts. I thought it might be helpful if I explained why we do this. It's because You never fucking tell us anything! There, I hope that clears things up.

Thats an interesting comment coming from a site helper when all you had to do was contact managers or mods about those facts.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 12-12-10 at 16:18.

Reviews

There have been a lot of comments for a long time from mods, and some from managers or owners, about us ordinary mortals engaging in speculation without the full facts. I thought it might be helpful if I explained why we do this. It's because You never fucking tell us anything! There, I hope that clears things up.

Thats an interesting comment coming from a site helper when all you had to do was contact managers or mods about those facts.

Westside.
    Why do you have acess to anything more than any of us!
    I am informed you were a Mod but were not up to par, so surely you should have no more access than anyone else!

I know you are Comps Czar (God they really threw you a bone with that one!!) by surely that is the extent of your role in the Forum!

This is not intended to provoke but I am curious so please do not throw another hissy fit threatening to pack in the Czars job (excuse me I giggled a little)!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Westside.
    I think of myself as an ordinary mortal. You would be much less of a pain in the **** if you started to think of yourself as one too.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (12-12-10), Lucy Chambers (12-12-10)

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718