Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: So what's the funnest thing you have ever done on a date ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default So what's the funnest thing you have ever done on a date ?

    Ciaras thread on are you gonna show me a good time got me thinking, what's the best thing you have done or incorporated into a date other that the bleedin ovbious ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Ciaras thread on are you gonna show me a good time got me thinking, what's the best thing you have done or incorporated into a date other that the bleedin ovbious ?
    Well not on a date as such but i was with this girl in a club and we were kissing while my friend and her friend were arguing. Anyway my friend headed off and i walked them to a take away. While the girl i kissed walked up the road to the bank machine i kissed her friend then. I knew she handnt seen me kissing the first girl.

    didnt go down too well,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 10-12-10 at 21:21.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Ciaras thread on are you gonna show me a good time got me thinking, what's the best thing you have done or incorporated into a date other that the bleedin ovbious ?
    Asked her to marry me!

    God how she laughed!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    lol Westie please tell me you didn't end up going home alone !!

    What I was really asking but probable not too clearly, was on a date between client and escort.
    Last edited by dave1dave; 10-12-10 at 21:25.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Asked her to marry me!

    God how she laughed!
    That could be a good wind up with someone you see regularily, even pull out a ring !
    Last edited by dave1dave; 10-12-10 at 21:27. Reason: Shit though what if she said yes !!!! lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Ciaras thread on are you gonna show me a good time got me thinking, what's the best thing you have done or incorporated into a date other that the bleedin ovbious ?
    Funniest thing for me was after my ex wife and I had been separated about 3 years we decided to go on a date together to a nice restaurant. We got there were about to order and both burst out laughing when we realised that we didn't want to be together so left before ordering. We both seen the funny side of it though

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    dave1dave (10-12-10), Sam Spade (10-12-10)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    That could be a good wind up with someone you see regularily, even pull out a ring !
    Trust me - take one look at me!

    Funny enough I did propose to my wife in bed while on holiday.
    She accepted!!!!!!

    Who's laughing now!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

    dave1dave (10-12-10), magicalman9357 (10-12-10)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Funniest thing for me was after my ex wife and I had been separated about 3 years we decided to go on a date together to a nice restaurant. We got there were about to order and both burst out laughing when we realised that we didn't want to be together so left before ordering. We both seen the funny side of it though
    Funny that, I happens me all the time, but it's usually her that decides to leave !!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    magicalman9357 (10-12-10)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Trust me - take one look at me!

    Funny enough I did propose to my wife in bed while on holiday.
    She accepted!!!!!!

    Who's laughing now!
    Rule No:1 Never ever bring a ring to bed, unless it's a cock ring.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Rule No:1 Never ever bring a ring to bed, unless it's a cock ring.
    Or her ring
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    dave1dave (10-12-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •