Thread: 6ft2 ENGLISH Dominatrix in Dublin 1 with Euipment, Toys, wigs, canes and STRAP-ON!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Cop 6ft2 ENGLISH Dominatrix in Dublin 1 with Euipment, Toys, wigs, canes and STRAP-ON!

Hello Boys,

Have you been naughty? Do you need to be punished? Perhaps I should put you over my knee and give you a good spanking! Saying that I could dress you up like a little slut and use and abuse you! What ever I decide you will submit to my every whim and you will worship me!

I am over 6ft2 in my heels or boots, am extremely curvy and am akin with the Amazonian Warriors as I will tower over you and be a formidable sight.

I cater for all sorts of depravity, fetishes and dommination and have all sorts of toys, equipment and tools to ensure we push all your boundries to new levels.

You may email me as long as you include your mobile number. You are allowed to call me for details on the day and you can donate via credit card on my site in advance of an appointment.

08330-7561

Now be a good boy and run along

Mistress Amina
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dom 1.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	33458   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	059.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	33459  
    Click here for my website
    I am a Professional Dominatrix only slaves, cross dressers, body/foot worshipers & subservient perverts may ring. I may not answer your call but If you are worthy I will text you so you may call back at my convenience not yours!