Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is EI just all about the cash,

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    and how is Mr Fussy
    not sure as he aint my solicitor...x

when **** is finished sorting out her addons to her blog.. I think you`ll find who ever told you I asked for you link is telling lies babes.. so I think you will discover you are dissing me on your blog for no reason.. plus you will discover you are being extremely a silly girl.. if you wish to get in contact with me feel free after all honey wont be the first time we will have spoken on messenger.. did we not speak a few years ago there..and for your information ***** I was sent your blog link on tuesday .. while at my work on tuesday i received a text which informed me that that had a blog going.. and had mentioned me.. now just to let you know it was not a man who sent it..but sure if P***** wants to prove by sending you my pm to say i asked for your link tell him to do so.. you see i know who I talked to on sunday night..and it was only him.. but sure if you want some to come into my account and check wat was said sure arrange it.. I dont have nothing to hide... but i dont need to PM him to ask him anything or start a fight with him as I know what we talked about...x
    Last edited by Nicole; 10-12-10 at 17:39. Reason: no names

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234