Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Allowed to breed

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Allowed to breed

Is their a case for certain people not being allowed to breed?
    Two five year old kids were found going through rubbish bins
    in Waterford looking for food. The Social Services have been
    alerted and have now taken control of the situation.
    This is unacceptable if u get in a situation u cant look after
    kids get them taken into care or better still dont bring them
    into this world. U dont let five year old kids wandering the
    streets starving
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (09-12-10), benin (09-12-10), magicalman9357 (09-12-10), Monkeynut (12-12-10), monster_monster (09-12-10), Rodney69 (09-12-10), TiffanyTees (12-12-10)

How disgusting. This kind of thing happens way too often. The baby carrier should be forced to have a hysterectomy and the sperm donor should be castrated. While they're awake.
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (09-12-10), shanamaniac (09-12-10)

Its shocking that any child should have to go through that! I totally agree with what alex has posted. How does any parent do that to their own child I cant fathom it.
    Shit happens when you party naked!

Reviews

heard that on the news this morning. Disgusting indeed. No matter how bad things have become in this country, surely there's no excuse whatsoever to allow kids that young to roam the streets looking for food or anything else.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Blog Entries

Some couples just have kids so they can pocket the state childcare allowances.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Jesus ber that's awful to think something like that can happen in Ireland let alone anywhere else. I defo agree with all the above posters, how could any parent let something like that happen, both of them deserve to be neutered, not just for punishment but to also stop this happening in the future.

I also think the same should happen to drug addicts, I can't stand seeing junkies walking around town pushing a buggy while out of their brains on smack

Blog Entries

I hate to see anyone anywhere having to go without food and so much worse when it's children. Really sad and wrong.

Reviews

There are many evils in the world and this is another one. I don't know the circumstances were around this particular matter but yes - it is shocking.

Where is our country going ? How did things get this bad ? And worse, I'm sure there are many other equally shocking things going on out there that we know nothing about.

Fair comment about the junkies as well.

Reviews

I get very angry reading stories like this. No doubt the parents are addicts of some sort.
    Last edited by Rayden; 09-12-10 at 22:13.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Some couples just have kids so they can pocket the state childcare allowances.

Westside.
    yep, indeed. without knowing the circumstances, there's a good chance the welfare money is spent on drugs and alcohol. If not in this case, far too many others for sure. Very Very Sad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast