Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a little annoyed!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Fair enough. I don't know what the issue is here. It could be IT bug, it could be rules change was made by us without informing you, I just don't know. But it will be looked into now. Pat x
    Thanks Patricia but I expect it's a bit of both the left hand doesn't know why the right hand is doing and the blind leading the blind. I bet you will get the answer we didn't change it, we thought 30 days was the rule

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Thanks Patricia but I expect it's a bit of both the left hand doesn't know why the right hand is doing and the blind leading the blind. I bet you will get the answer we didn't change it, we thought 30 days was the rule
    Hi fella...

Fair play to you for being angry about this. It really does seem to be an IT glitch and we will be looking into this.

Anyway, while we are on the subject, the reported picture system has proved to be extremely effective, and thanks to everyone who has reported them. It has made things so much more simple and we have removed many pictures as a result of this. The pictures are personally dealt with by either myself, Jackie or Nicole and we do make a point of sending everyone who reports them a message to say thank you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Hi fella...

Fair play to you for being angry about this. It really does seem to be an IT glitch and we will be looking into this.

Anyway, while we are on the subject, the reported picture system has proved to be extremely effective, and thanks to everyone who has reported them. It has made things so much more simple and we have removed many pictures as a result of this. The pictures are personally dealt with by either myself, Jackie or Nicole and we do make a point of sending everyone who reports them a message to say thank you.
    I never got any message, even for the one I submitted this evening, are you trying to make me feel better cause you suck at it (pardon the pun )
    Last edited by anon361; 09-12-10 at 19:41.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I never got any message, even for the one I submitted this evening, are you trying to make me feel better cause you suck at it (pardon the pun )
    You didn't? Well apologies for that! Here's an extra special public one for you:

Thank you fella!

We will look into this, don't worry.
    Last edited by samlad; 09-12-10 at 19:43.

Blog Entries

It's going home time for Managers now, but IT are working later and will look into it tonight hopefully, then Managers can respond tomorrow morning. Pat x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

anon361 (09-12-10), samlad (09-12-10)

Reviews

When all this is investigated and I'm afraid to ask this question as it may sway the decision but if the decision is that it shouldn't / wasn't intentionally changed then will all the reports that have wrongfully expired be re-activated?

Reviews

I know Rome wasn't built in a day but any update?

I am chasing it anon..its not been forgotten

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

anon361 (10-12-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12