Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cure For A Cold?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hot whiskey with cloves does the trick lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

We are beginning to have real problems with overmedication in the civilized world and drugs are becoming resistant and
    seeing as we really only have a few families which all drugs are based on if we continue as we are we will have serious problems
    down the line. Since the recent restrictions placed on the avaliability of Codeine products their usage has dropped by over 30%
    which just shows people were using them when not nessecary. If people genuinelly need the products they are still avaliable
    but they were in cupboards in every house and being popped for the most frivilous of ailments.
    U have a cold ? Well just man up and get on with it,i really doubt twill kill u
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Just what the doctor ordered. That should work well

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    This is a myth, alcohol actually represses the immune system and compounds the problem rather than solves it
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Jewish mothers swear by chicken soup; I would have taken bee pollen or propolis when I first noticed symptoms, though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Jewish mothers swear by chicken soup;
    Trouble here is the kids couldnt afford to pay them for it.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    This is a myth, alcohol actually represses the immune system and compounds the problem rather than solves it
    It depends on how often its used.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    We are beginning to have real problems with overmedication in the civilized world and drugs are becoming resistant and
    seeing as we really only have a few families which all drugs are based on if we continue as we are we will have serious problems
    down the line. Since the recent restrictions placed on the avaliability of Codeine products their usage has dropped by over 30%
    which just shows people were using them when not nessecary. If people genuinelly need the products they are still avaliable
    but they were in cupboards in every house and being popped for the most frivilous of ailments.
    U have a cold ? Well just man up and get on with it,i really doubt twill kill u
    the dosages on most meds and the length of time they are prescribed for are useless anyway. Side effects are a good way of telling if a med is working or not. If you have a side effect of some sort its working, if your dont then take more. this is usually the case but the med manufacturers cant say as they are exposing themselves to claims if someone pops their cloggs on the med.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 09-12-10 at 22:08.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Trouble here is the kids couldnt afford to pay them for it.

Westside.
    what! You make it yourself; what about that Irish stew with sausages in it, 'codao', or whatever way you spell it, it tastes good I know that!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Jewish mothers swear by chicken soup; I would have taken bee pollen or propolis when I first noticed symptoms, though
    Here you are Sister Anita......handed down from Mother to Daughter since the flight from Egypt. Oi vey to that.

This one's for Westie.......it's got all the recipies for chicken soup and what's more, it's kosher Brother!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast