Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Horrible heads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Horrible heads

Not willie tops, actual heads wit faces on them

is it just me or do you ever look at somebody and just not like them because of their face, not that they are ugly or anything, they just hav a face thats annoyin

i get this a bit, an example wud be your man cj on that quiz eggheads on bbc, rangers striker kenny miller is another horrible head.

time for dinner,pasta i think
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

ciara (10-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

You should never judge a book by it's cover.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    You should never judge a book by it's cover.

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Not willie tops, actual heads wit faces on them

is it just me or do you ever look at somebody and just not like them because of their face, not that they are ugly or anything, they just hav a face thats annoyin

i get this a bit, an example wud be your man cj on that quiz eggheads on bbc, rangers striker kenny miller is another horrible head.

time for dinner,pasta i think
    I hate CJ! He's a smarmy git, isn't he?!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'm usually all right, untill they open their mouths and you hear some god awful Cork accent..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I'm usually all right, untill they open their mouths and you hear some god awful Cork accent..
    This should prove your point Dave

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (09-12-10), Forrest (09-12-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

never a smugger cunt have i seen

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

That langer is the biggest gobshite ever to walk erect on two legs.

While Bertie was still Taoiseach he used to sing his praises in the Sindo. He joined Bertie's chorus against the nay sayers and prophets of doom, castigating those who were "talking down the economy". He was one of the prime "soft landing" bullshitters.
    It transpires, that he had taken out a mortgage not that long ago, and was just trying to talk things up and get people to continue buying and borrowing to keep his arse out of negative equity territory.

He may have changed his tune lately, but he still would'nt understand economics if a pile of it dribbled out from between the cheeks of his ample arse. And then RTE give him a prime time program slot........it's enough to make you want to burn your TV licence.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

While Bertie was still Taoiseach he used to sing his praises in the Sindo. He joined Bertie's chorus against the nay sayers and prophets of doom, castigating those who were "talking down the economy". He was one of the prime "soft landing" bullshitters.
    It transpires, that he had taken out a mortgage not that long ago, and was just trying to talk things up and get people to continue buying and borrowing to keep his arse out of negative equity territory.

He may have changed his tune lately, but he still would'nt understand economics if a pile of it dribbled out from between the cheeks of his ample arse. And then RTE give him a prime time program slot........it's enough to make you want to burn your TV licence.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (09-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

Well RTE seem to be the ones that got it right as his rating are very good, i think tis our intelligence as a nation should be questioned as it seems the public are tuning into him in droves.

There is no allowing for taste

U can never second quess the public
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast