Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Horrible heads

It would be a very superficial person that rubbished someone because of their looks. I think people forget how it can feel to be singled out as 'ugly'. Ugly is as ugly does, in my book.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It would be a very superficial person that rubbished someone because of their looks. I think people forget how it can feel to be singled out as 'ugly'. Ugly is as ugly does, in my book.
    Nice of you to take the side of Ber. LMAO

Blog Entries

There was this girl who had a wicked figure, no girl on this site has a better b!ody than this one, but she had a fucking ugly face! I remember thinking God must have felt sorry for her and blessed her with a killer body to make up for the face.

Reviews

Ahhh Ms. Chambers, me things you may be missing the point here. Most of us don't seem to be judging the book by the cover. We are not discussing the photogenically challenged here (ie. classical physical ugliness).......it's more about those of an ugly disposition which is manifested by a type of smarmy self-satisfied external appearance. We don't judge our national figures (the men at least) as if it were a beauty contest. The type of fuglies we are debatting here are indeed loathsome characters.....even their mothers would have "bonding issues" with these offspring.

Take my own favourite......Brendan O'Connor. On second thoughts, please don't take him......I doubt you would enjoy the experience. Rumour has it, that when baby Brendan entered the world and first gave voice to his existence, the delivery nurse responded by smacking his mother.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

WD-40 (10-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    There was this girl who had a wicked figure, no girl on this site has a better b!ody than this one, but she had a fucking ugly face! I remember thinking God must have felt sorry for her and blessed her with a killer body to make up for the face.
    Sister Anita, the good Lord gives something to everyone. The lady in question with the amazing body may very well have been a sexual gymnast........and for those with a weak disposition, there's always the doggy position.

An insult I first came across some 30 odd years ago has always stuck with me: "If my dog had your face, I'd shave his butt and make him walk backwards".

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Sister Anita, the good Lord gives something to everyone. The lady in question with the amazing body may very well have been a sexual gymnast........and for those with a weak disposition, there's always the doggy position.

An insult I first came across some 30 odd years ago has always stuck with me: "If my dog had your face, I'd shave his butt and make him walk backwards".
    You sort the end of decade yet lol

Did u forget about the bulldog chewing on the wasp
    Last edited by An don; 10-12-10 at 03:27.

Ahhh Ms. Chambers, me things you may be missing the point here. Most of us don't seem to be judging the book by the cover. We are not discussing the photogenically challenged here (ie. classical physical ugliness).......it's more about those of an ugly disposition which is manifested by a type of smarmy self-satisfied external appearance. We don't judge our national figures (the men at least) as if it were a beauty contest. The type of fuglies we are debatting here are indeed loathsome characters.....even their mothers would have "bonding issues" with these offspring.

Take my own favourite......Brendan O'Connor. On second thoughts, please don't take him......I doubt you would enjoy the experience. Rumour has it, that when baby Brendan entered the world and first gave voice to his existence, the delivery nurse responded by smacking his mother.
    Fuglies? Carlos, you are going straight to hell

Mmmm. I agree that you have possibly the most aesthetically unattractive public figures known to man. But I also think they must have endearing qualities, perhaps only known to their mum

Reviews

Fuglies? Carlos, you are going straight to hell
    Well if you'll join me, it would make it that bit hotter.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    You sort the end of decade yet lol

Did u forget about the bulldog chewing on the wasp
    I sorted the decade, century, millenium question out months ago on another thread. Anyone who does'nt agree with me, go google it.

As for bulldogs chewing on a wasp.........that's even fuglier than Brendan O'Connor.......if that's possible.

Well if you'll join me, it would make it that bit hotter.
    I am already here sweets. I shall stoke the fire for you

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast