Hello there,

I arrived to my partners house today, like I do every week with the aim of having dinner together with an eventful evening in bed... Unfortunately, tonight it had it's moments..

While he went off getting me some treats, I was in the kitchen preparing the veg when I turned around to find this housemate staring at me with freaky eyes.. obviously frightening the crap out of me as she had snuck downstairs and in behind me. Then she had the cheek to tell me that I'm no longer allowed to visit as I distract him and she doesn't like it! Then I was not allowed to park my car in the drive (even though he bought it and she doesn't drive) and not allowed wash my clothes there. Now, naturally, it didn't go down well at all but I looked at her and said nice try but that won't be happening(it did get heated!) This person is only there 4 months and we are an item a lot longer.... So when he came back he was told, another arguement and naturally dinner was abandoned So I took his hand, up to bed where we had plenty of fun obviously I had to distract him in more ways than one!!

But now I'm thinking and I want her OUT... so has anyone got any great ideas to assist in leaving before I get... well... you know Just enough to make her decide to leave but since I'm all out of ideas I was kind of hoping that someone could throw out some ideas? lol