Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 107

Thread: Snow Drift Eight!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Question Snow Drift Eight!!

    As you you most likely heard about the seven people in England Last week trapped in a pub for eight days last week.

    Just in case Snow 'traps' seven in pub for eight days - RT News

    Now, I was going to ask, what other posters you would want in the pub to be trapped with!
    But those type of Threads generally just mean each guy picks six of the Ladies and an orgy is quickly involved!!

    So I ask (without anyone being nasty,for a laugh only please ) who would you least like to be trapped with and why???
    Last edited by dannyboy10; 08-12-10 at 12:36.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    You !
    The thoughts of being trapped with a bearded carrot top, with a purple cape just creeps me out !!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    dannyboy10 (08-12-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Wellhungchap wouldn't be able to understand a thing he says lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    dannyboy10 (08-12-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Vampire Jackie I would be most nervous of I think!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

    vampirejackie (08-12-10)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Vampire Jackie I would be most nervous of I think!!
    I think you would be well able, humble kitty VJ has a soft spot for you lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    As you you most likely heard about the seven people in England Last week trapped in a pub for eight days last week.

    Just in case Snow 'traps' seven in pub for eight days - RT News

    Now, I was going to ask, what other posters you would want in the pub to be trapped with!
    But those type of Threads generally just mean each guy picks six of the Ladies and an orgy is quickly involved!!

    So I ask (without anyone being nasty,for a laugh only please ) who would you least like to be trapped with and why???
    Vampire Jackie for me. The thought of those fangs!

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    I think you would be well able, humble kitty VJ has a soft spot for you lol doc
    Day six, when all the tomatoe sauce is gone, the only soft spot she would see would be the one on my neck!!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

    vampirejackie (08-12-10)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Day six, when all the tomatoe sauce is gone, the only soft spot she would see would be the one on my neck!!!
    Always have them silver bullets then ,and not the battery type.doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    As you you most likely heard about the seven people in England Last week trapped in a pub for eight days last week.

    Just in case Snow 'traps' seven in pub for eight days - RT News

    Now, I was going to ask, what other posters you would want in the pub to be trapped with!
    But those type of Threads generally just mean each guy picks six of the Ladies and an orgy is quickly involved!!

    So I ask (without anyone being nasty,for a laugh only please ) who would you least like to be trapped with and why???
    myself...endless cat pics i would drive myself to drink...oooohhh wait.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Always have them silver bullets then ,and not the battery type.doc
    No Doc I like VJ I will not kill her FFS!!

    I just will not invite her into the pub!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •