1 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IS there too many stickies threads in general chat sub forum

Dick IS there too many stickies threads in general chat sub forum

IS there too many stickies in general chat
    Seriously it needs a bit of housekeeping IMO

No, there needs to be one more. Here is my proposal for it

Unfortunately EI has a resident Troll. Far from being entertaining, he is quite literally not the full shilling. Sent here as an exploratory offshoot from his home, Mars, he has now decided to reincarnate himself as Texas, and of late, Dublin Laddie. Converse with this man at leisure, it will be as satisfactory as sucking lemons continuously for an hour followed by having your toenails plucked out, but hey, we all get bored. If you do engage with his frankly insane and wondrous threads, you will shortly have tinnitus and the strong urge to splatter your laptop with rum in the rush to tell the Troll he is a twat. Which, in short, is pointless, as we are aware. So, there you go. Insanity in motion- on a thread, near you, right now
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 02-12-10 at 18:44.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (02-12-10), Monkeynut (02-12-10), Rayden (02-12-10), scotus (02-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    No, there needs to be one more. Here is my proposal for it

Unfortunately EI has a resident Troll. Far from being entertaining, he is quite literally not the full shilling. Sent here as an exploratory offshoot from his home, Mars, he has now decided to reincarnate himself as Texas, and of late, Dublin Laddie. Converse with this man at leisure, it will be as satisfactory as sucking lemons continuously for an hour followed by having your toenails plucked out, but hey, we all get bored. If you do engage with his frankly insane and wondrous threads, you will shortly have tinnitus and the strong urge to splatter your laptop with rum in the rush to tell the Troll he is a twat. Which, in short, is pointless, as we are aware. So, there you go. Insanity in motion- on a thread, near you, right now
    You remind of me of my mother.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dublin laddie View Post
    You remind of me of my mother.
    I think we are beginning to get to the heart of your problems here. How was your relationship with your parents?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I think we are beginning to get to the heart of your problems here. How was your relationship with your parents?
    Parents? Still living with them Gords. He couldn't manage without the regulated meds.

Blog Entries

Thats nothing believe me. I have seen sites with half the page stickies.

Westside.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Rayden (02-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
    Last edited by dublin laddie; 02-12-10 at 18:52.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
    Tex, listen very carefully..

One, two, three, Now you are awake.

Blog Entries

No it looks just right

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Assuming you're fifteen now, that would make Chloe 30, so a profile age of 23 or so. Sounds good to me. Profile link?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast