Thread: wikileaks founder arrested for rape?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default wikileaks founder arrested for rape?

julian assange handed himself over to police in london today after Interpol issused an arrest warrant for his capyure relating to an arrest allegation in Sweden????.....is there something fishy about this?....
    "The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." -- Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister
    a thousand kisses deep..

its a load of me auld bolleex, the USA wants him silenced, so they trump up some charges.. its like watching the fucking Bourne Supremacy.. only its nothing like it at all................. id say
    Last edited by wellhungchap; 07-12-10 at 16:43. Reason: cos i bastard well felt like it, deedin i didnt
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

benin (07-12-10)

Assange Case: Evidence Destroyed Over and Over Again — News
    this case has more holes than a kitchen colander - even considering that Sweden has a very different view on what is a rape I would be surprised if this thing stands up in any court.
    On the other side - this guy pissed off quite a few influential people and we will see now how far they can go

He using the whole thing to get women and has been for soemtime
    wikileaks is abasically julian personal dating agency
    this is hes phot from wikileaks homepage

hi girls!!!!!!!
    he did it for the nookiee

Blog Entries

Does seem to be a bit of a witchhunt going on here.

Reviews

Tis more than fishy. I doubt the guy would've lived to see 2011 had he not come forward to the police with so many senior U.S figures calling for him to be bumped off. Here's just a handful..

“We should treat Mr Assange the same way as other high-value terrorist targets: Kill him,” writes conservative columnist Jeffrey T Kuhner in the Washington Times.

William Kristol, former chief of staff to vice president Dan Quayle, asks, “Why can’t we use our various assets to harass, snatch or neutralize Julian Assange and his collaborators, wherever they are?”

“Why isn’t Julian Assange dead?” writes the prominent US pundit Jonah Goldberg.

“The CIA should have already killed Julian Assange,” says John Hawkins on the Right Wing News site.

Sarah Palin, a likely presidential candidate, compares Assange to an Al Qaeda leader; Rick Santorum, former Pennsylvania senator and potential presidential contender, accuses Assange of “terrorism”. “Hunt down the WikiLeaks chief like Taliban” “He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands. His past posting of classified documents revealed the identity of more than 100 Afghan sources to the Taliban. Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al-Qaida and Taliban leaders?”

“Whoever leaked all those State Department documents to the WikiLeaks website is a traitor and should be executed or put in prison for life,” Bill O’Reilly, Fox News Journalist (he's Australian btw mate )

“Whoever in our government leaked that information is guilty of treason, and I think anything less than execution is too kind a penalty,” the Republican said in an interview. Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee

"I think Assange should be assassinated, actually, I think Obama should put out a contract and maybe use a drone or something."
    "I wouldn't be unhappy" if Assange "disappeared." Prof. Tom Flanagan, advisor to Canadian PM Stephen Harper

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    julian assange handed himself over to police in london today after Interpol issused an arrest warrant for his capyure relating to an arrest allegation in Sweden????.....is there something fishy about this?....
    "The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." -- Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister
    i was reading earlier (HERE) that the warrant was issued not for rape but for "sex by surprise", basically the condom broke!!! If that is the case then this whole thing just shows how much the Govts of the world want to shut Assanage up.

I also read that one of the women has very strong ties to an anti-something organisation that was heavily funded by the CIA, but we'd probably be best to get Dublin Laddie to confirm that

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    its a load of me auld bolleex, the USA wants him silenced, so they trump up some charges.. its like watching the fucking Bourne Supremacy.. only its nothing like it at all................. id say
    i agree with what ever he said..actually well said mate lol

These charges were dropped by the attorney general in Sweden and were when the next one took office she reopened it and issued an international arrest warrant. There is no way these stand up. I reckon Julian will have to go into Osama Bin Laden style hiding when he is set free because the American's are out for blood. Although the way the "search for Bin Laden" went he could move in next door to the Pentagon and be ok.
    Shit happens when you party naked!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shanamaniac For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (08-12-10)