Thread: Hugs and Kisses

Blog Entries

Default Hugs and Kisses

I met a female relative a few days ago and the first thing she did was give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Yes it was really nice of her to do that but I feel so uncomfortable when that happens and it happens a lot with various people I know. I know the way to deal with it is to reciprocate but it's not easy. Anyone else feel like this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    I met a female relative a few days ago and the first thing she did was give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Yes it was really nice of her to do that but I feel so uncomfortable when that happens and it happens a lot with various people I know. I know the way to deal with it is to reciprocate but it's not easy. Anyone else feel like this?
    Nope i never feel uncomfortable. Look at it like this. Your mother kissed you on the cheek and held you in her arms the day you came into this world and its not like you knew her. Its only a hug and a kiss on the cheek and she is a relative. Be thankful as not everyone has relatives who care about them like that.

no biggie,
    Westside.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (07-12-10)

I always joke when giving my sister a peck on the cheek and hug (after not seeing her for months on end). I stand back from her, brush myself down and say, "Ahem, now I just need to be sick!" and turn away. We both laugh at this. However, I wouldn't say I felt uncomfortable with it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I've absolutely no problem with this. Its the norm with some of my family but i hate it when the uncles kiss me lol.
    I think its all in the head if you are thinking there is anything else to it.
    A friend of mine once told me if you are not happy with it carry one of your kids in your arms and use them as barrier hey.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mr maxi For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Never feel uncomfortable.

I am just thankful I don't live on the continent and getting kissed by the blokes all the time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    I've absolutely no problem with this. Its the norm with some of my family but i hate it when the uncles kiss me lol.
    I think its all in the head if you are thinking there is anything else to it.
    A friend of mine once told me if you are not happy with it carry one of your kids in your arms and use them as barrier hey.
    Think I should have used the word shy rather than uncomfortable. Glad my uncles don't do kisses though lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Take as the nice jester it's ment to be .she must think highly of you be glad for that.lol doc
    Last edited by dr love; 07-12-10 at 17:26.
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I have no problem with it although i do know people who cant stand it and feel uncomfortable about it especially if they dont really know the person.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

maybe if you hadn't been masturbating about her for all these years then it wouldn't feel so uncomfortable

seriously though, nothing to feel uncomfortable about it's just the way some people are, I do it when I meet any of my female relatives or friends

16. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

By the way i know a few women who arent related to me like this and its not just me. They are like this with most that they know. An ex of my brothers always gives a hug and a kiss on the cheek. she is just friendly. I dont see her much around either though. You get some women like this. I know another woman who would always touch you on the arm if she was talking to you. Again just her way.

being friendly,
    Westside.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post: