Whether you're looking to get your Mojo back or never had a Mojo to speak of, I'm the broad-minded and mature companion to turn to. I love the look of surprise on a man's face when he experiences a pleasure he never even knew existed. Or when he experiences a pleasure for longer than he ever thought it could be possible.

I'm gentle with newbies, and a surpisingly good listener when a wise ear is as important as a knee trembler.

I'll be staying in Dublin 8 and over the course of the next two days becoming a shape shifter as I alternate between seductive school-girl, saucy secretary, wanton maid, pvc clad Mistress, naughty nurse, and enigmatic Mrs Robinson in lingerie, stockings and suspenders. I've got a way with words and a mind that makes the most of opportunities to make your role play as convincing as it needs to be.

For those timid but curious about strap-on pleasure for straight men, I've got just the toys for you, ranging in size and length.

And if you've always wondered if anal sex is as pleasurable for the woman as it looks in the movies, I can only speak for myself: It's hot! And under my patient and kinky guidance, I'll have you a self professed anal maestrobe before you know it REGARDLESS OF YOUR SIZE.

So, enjoy all the pleasure you can with me in Dublin this Monday and Tuesday.

If you plan to see me, please don't leave it until Wednesday. I leave for Belfast that morning.

And to the men of Cork, THANK YOU! Even for those I was meeting for the first time, we soon felt like we'd known each other for longer.

xxx

Pru

085 124 3 124