Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: How is your day?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    2,381
    Reviews
    25

    Default How is your day?

    I am having a good day and would like to tell everyone. How is your day?.
    Never confuse education with intelligence

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    I am having a good day and would like to tell everyone. How is your day?.
    Having a good day to thank you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Thank You hun
    I have a really great day and really enjoying my weekend.
    Enjoy your evening Kerry Mwah
    Last edited by Nicole; 04-12-10 at 21:35. Reason: more mwahs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    hollywood bouldward
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Oh dear that guy looks awful on the picture.... I'm feeling good!!!! Gym, then steak.... now xfactor....

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to prettywoman For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (04-12-10)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    Oh dear that guy looks awful on the picture.... I'm feeling good!!!! Gym, then steak.... now xfactor....
    and whats to follow x factor

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Im Fffff reeezing

    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    Oh dear that guy looks awful on the picture.... I'm feeling good!!!! Gym, then steak.... now xfactor....
    He looks happy though. As for my day it is much better now. Should have an even better day tomorrow, fingers crossed.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,745
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    I am having a good day and would like to tell everyone. How is your day?.
    Still on a buzz huh... that girl Kitty must have been good....

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    hollywood bouldward
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Skype with my mate in a ski resort, now the final of I'm a celebrity get me out of here....
    I'm sad really..... I'll end up a spinster... I should be out hunting for men on a Saturday night....
    I was invited to a st clause party tonight gave it a miss....
    edited spelling...
    Last edited by prettywoman; 04-12-10 at 23:09.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    Skype with my mate in a ski resort, now the final of I'm a celebrity get me out of here....
    I'm sad really..... I'll end up a spinster... I should be out hunting for men on a Saturday night....
    I was invited to a st clause party tonight gave it a miss....
    edited spelling...
    you didnt want to be away from your new family here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •