Thread: Christmas Shopping

Blog Entries

Default Christmas Shopping

I was given a list by my significant other, it contained what at first seemed like simple reasonable items. So, off I skipped to the local department store to gather the necessary items only to discover that I could get a decent pair to save my life. The mystery item was a pair of gloves, yes simple gloves. They were all either ugly, or in horrid shades of puck, shit, or bile brown. Or sludge, mud, or tar black. So, I am being fussy, in expecting the same attention to be paid to gloves for men? Is there a horrible disservice being done to the fashionable man about town? Discuss please.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

[QUOTE=Violette;337166]I was given a list by my significant other, it contained what at first seemed like simple reasonable items. So, off I skipped to the local department store to gather the necessary items only to discover that I could get a decent pair to save my life. The mystery item was a pair of gloves, yes simple gloves. They were all either ugly, or in horrid shades of puck, shit, or bile brown. Or sludge, mud, or tar black. So, I am being fussy, in expecting the same attention to be paid to gloves for men? Is there a horrible disservice being done to the fashionable man about town? Discuss please.[/QUOTE]

No Thanks!!!

(I hate shopping so talking about shopping is the 1st circle of hell!)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I was given a list by my significant other, it contained what at first seemed like simple reasonable items. So, off I skipped to the local department store to gather the necessary items only to discover that I could get a decent pair to save my life. The mystery item was a pair of gloves, yes simple gloves. They were all either ugly, or in horrid shades of puck, shit, or bile brown. Or sludge, mud, or tar black. So, I am being fussy, in expecting the same attention to be paid to gloves for men? Is there a horrible disservice being done to the fashionable man about town? Discuss please.
    If you are looking for a nice pair of gloves, forget the department stores. They only do a basic range.

Ring around a few of your local independents and ask if they stock any Dents gloves.

Perhaps the best for what you are looking for.

Blog Entries

I got nice ones in TM Lewin last year. Do you have TM Lewin in Ireland or is it only UK? I'm not sure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I got nice ones in TM Lewin last year. Do you have TM Lewin in Ireland or is it only UK? I'm not sure.
    They're <- (for sam) in Dublin.

32-33 South Anne St
    Dublin 2
    (01) 6359781

google,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 04-12-10 at 14:05.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I got a nice pair in brown Thomas grafton street.
    Check out the web site surprise surprise they weren't that expensive.
    Arnotts have a good mens department our the sheepskin shop.
    Happy shopping darling xxx.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the tips.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Thanks for the tips.
    Dont forget to buy the softarse a willy warmer for cold winter month.

dont want pneumonia settling in,
    Westside.